Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-01-2022, 06:53 AM
Master
I’ll go with what Miss H said in post #9 adding however that not only thought but purity of intent reflected in thought, word and deed, moment to moment, all moments entwined.

Likening chakras to be energy vortexes, instruments in our energy body, they respond to us, to our intent, not the other way around. As such, when we talk of chakra cleansing, what does it mean really? We erase fears, essentially reduce imagined separation of in-form mind-body consciousness from universal consciousness.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Master
This is an interesting combination of issues. I think karma is automatic in that it is ruled by the Law of Karma. Good or bad your action get rewarded by the Law of Karma. Chakra balancing or cleansing on the other hand is a personal choice. It comes with ascension and evolvement.
Old 28-02-2022, 01:30 PM
Master
In my view, karma is simply a thought, word or deed from an identity that feels separate from source and as such misaligned from love. Upon veil of delusion lifted (say, after death of body), from the understanding of oneness which is then known, the debt of love is to be repaid and hence karma. Once head melds with heart, in resonance with love, karma ceases (old karmic consequence may yet play out as of soul agreement)

Chakra, on the other hand is a vortex in our energy body. We, as kundalini or consciousness* (female aspect) move from root to crown* (*to the male aspect) when the vacuum created by cessation of desire, activates divine magnetism. Chakra balancing or cleansing then is simply our mindful practice of erasing fears or beliefs correspondent to the different chakras or spectrums of vibration.

As an addendum we may say that the kundalini ascent, polarity balance and descent to heart for fulfilment of bliss in permanence simply marks the commencement of our onward spiritual journey and not its completion.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
I cannot say I disagree with your view. Our background informs our views.
Old 19-04-2022, 07:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
"Essential Energy Balancing" and "Essential Energy Balancing II" discuss how you can work with the Lords of Karma to clear any karmic debts or soul contracts.

Is the book written by Diane Stein?
Old 21-04-2022, 02:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I always like to interject: Remember karma is a great thing!
'Consequences' also mean doing good comes back at ya, big time!

My perspective, too: Rather than this chakra balancing or cleansing
(Which is a great thing!)...cleanse the thoughts in your head.
Commit yourself to being kind.
Purify your heart and mind and actions.
I'm tellin' ya ---that's key!
Workin' for me.
And if 'bad' things come at you ...welcome them with humility....why?
Because ya need to be learning 'something' - they're gifts...get it and it won't need to have it happen anymore...
Break the cycle! Yay!

Very nice message Miss Hepburn :)
Old 22-04-2022, 06:29 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)