Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bud
This eclipse cycle directly affects my 12th house. I'll be watching, studying and learning.

I agree, it will be interesting how it unfolds. It is wonderful that you show an interest in this house and how it will affect you. I see alot of people who view this house as "bad" and something to fear. Therefore they either tend to ignore this part of them or run from it & letting themselves be affected by it negatively because it is a house that deals with the unseen and the unknown. Instead of using it to benefit, they repress and reject a part of themselves. which saddens me because while it can be scary, at least in my experience, it is so worth exploring. The eclipse was likely an activator for you, how you deal with the effects to come depends on how you respond to its energies. Without astrology to help explain the role this house played in my life I really do not think I would have been able to deal with it the same way I was able to.

It kind of asks you to discard many things you had believed to be true prior in order to see what cannot be seen. That is the theme of the house anyway, the unseen. I think alot of my willingness to jump right into it way back before I knew what kind of journey I was embarking on was the fact that I have a tendency to see a do not enter sign and think "thats not for me" if anything it makes me want to proceed with my instincts.
Its a ride though.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 24-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Knower
I am also curious, Miharo, as to which planets you have in your 12th house, if you don't mind me asking. I personally don't run into many people who's charts have planets there, perhaps it has something to do with my own & what I am attracting because of it. I know different planets express it differently. I know it is not the case for everyone but I have noticed that plenty of widely known figures in history seem to be those who were or are not good people. This may just be what I have taken notice of but it just seems like that seems to bring out dark tendencies or something. Especially mars and pluto. At least that is what I have noticed. I'm sure these are people with a cocktail of things, both nature and nurture. But it seems as if the malefic planets understandly are more easy to animate themselves insidiously than others. But who knows, I am sure it depends on spiritual maturity too.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 24-12-2020, 09:21 PM
irisa

Interesting thread!

@Gemini46: Especially mars and pluto

I have Pluto in my 12th house. I don´t believe i have dark tendencies, as in being a bad person... I know i can be somewhat mysterious to some...

Pluto is conjunct Asc.
Pluto sextiles Moon in 3rd house
Pluto and Moon both inconjunct Venus in 8th house.
Together they form a Yod.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Interesting thread!

I have Pluto in my 12th house. I don´t believe i have dark tendencies, as in being a bad person... I know i can be somewhat mysterious to some...

Pluto is conjunct Asc.

Haha! I didn't mean ALL 12th house plutos are up to something sinister, just whenever I tend to look up badguys there have been a noticeable amount of them having 12th house placements & for some reason Pluto and Mars stick out in my mind. Mars seems to appear more likely in a violent person's chart. But again this is just what I have noticed, obviously not the majority. I'm a Sagittarius, I was born with my foot in my mouth. I didn't mean to offend if I did. My Venus placement has a tendency to animate itself in some not so pleasant ways too. It is in scorpio so 1/12 people have her here.

It is all about how the individual uses their planets too. I don't find my own Venus to be corrupt, but I can see how if the person didn't have the best intentions how this placement could easily be used in a self serving manner. I would NEVER want another Venus scorpio to be put into a position of any real power. You know...except for myself of course :-P It has just as much potential to help as it does hurt,, which could probably be said about alot of things i guess but with the way the world is now, and the way people are? No thx. Our president elect (U.S) as well as the 2016 opponent both have this as well as other 12th house placements. I have noticed their subtle effects in both individuals too. So, should be fun.

The moon & venus are both benefic planets too, so that likely has alot to say about how you use this placement as well.

I don't have to much experience with yods but supposedly with this pattern is directly related to the destiny of the individual. Like whatever they came here to do is all right here. But unlike other chart patterns, these gift aren't already ingrained in the personality from birth but needs to be activated by certain transits in order to operate as intended.

If any of this makes sense lol. Like I said, Sagittarius. I was definantly not born with the gift of gab

~ Albert Einstein

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 25-12-2020, 08:16 PM
Knower
I think you will always find what you look for.
Look for bad examples of these planets expression and you will surely find them.

I think it’s all about focus.

Any planet in any house can be expressed very bad or very good by the chart holder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Haha! I didn't mean ALL 12th house plutos are up to something sinister, just whenever I tend to look up badguys there have been a noticeable amount of them having 12th house placements & for some reason Pluto and Mars stick out in my mind. Mars seems to appear more likely in a violent person's chart. But again this is just what I have noticed, obviously not the majority. I'm a Sagittarius, I was born with my foot in my mouth. I didn't mean to offend if I did. My Venus placement has a tendency to animate itself in some not so pleasant ways too. It is in scorpio so 1/12 people have her here.

It is all about how the individual uses their planets too. I don't find my own Venus to be corrupt, but I can see how if the person didn't have the best intentions how this placement could easily be used in a self serving manner. I would NEVER want another Venus scorpio to be put into a position of any real power. You know...except for myself of course :-P It has just as much potential to help as it does hurt,, which could probably be said about alot of things i guess but with the way the world is now, and the way people are? No thx. Our president elect (U.S) as well as the 2016 opponent both have this as well as other 12th house placements. I have noticed their subtle effects in both individuals too. So, should be fun.

The moon & venus are both benefic planets too, so that likely has alot to say about how you use this placement as well.

I don't have to much experience with yods but supposedly with this pattern is directly related to the destiny of the individual. Like whatever they came here to do is all right here. But unlike other chart patterns, these gift aren't already ingrained in the personality from birth but needs to be activated by certain transits in order to operate as intended.

If any of this makes sense lol. Like I said, Sagittarius. I was definantly not born with the gift of gab
Old 25-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Interesting thread!

Pluto is conjunct Asc.

Hello irisa,

Like I said in my first overall explanation, there is much projection happening with 12th house planets.
With Pluto surely people sense some kind of hidden, mysterious power they can’t pinpoint down.
Old 25-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
I am also curious, Miharo, as to which planets you have in your 12th house, if you don't mind me asking. I personally don't run into many people who's charts have planets there, perhaps it has something to do with my own & what I am attracting because of it. I know different planets express it differently. I know it is not the case for everyone but I have noticed that plenty of widely known figures in history seem to be those who were or are not good people. This may just be what I have taken notice of but it just seems like that seems to bring out dark tendencies or something. Especially mars and pluto. At least that is what I have noticed. I'm sure these are people with a cocktail of things, both nature and nurture. But it seems as if the malefic planets understandly are more easy to animate themselves insidiously than others. But who knows, I am sure it depends on spiritual maturity too.

Again, if you search you will find for each planet and house good and bad examples. I don’t believe in doomed planets and placements.
Maybe the tendencies for certain planets to lean over to the negative aspects is more possible under overall very misfortune circumstances in the life of the person.
But that is dependent on tons of other factors, not just the astrology chart, I believe.

I have my Sun and Venus in the 12th. And Pluto is right before the cusp, conjunct my Sun on the other side.
So I sense that Pluto clearly influencing my 12th.

I don’t consider myself bad. Pluto is not dark, but it can look dark, fearful things straight in the eyes. It is a wise energy who cuts to the essence. It shows what has to be transformed or destroyed for evolutionary reasons.
Old 27-12-2020, 07:16 AM
irisa

Hi Gemini46,

i didn´t feel offended at all by your words...

(maybe if i did that would be my darker Pluto in 12th side...?)
Old 27-12-2020, 07:54 AM
irisa

Like I said in my first overall explanation, there is much projection happening with 12th house planets.
With Pluto surely people sense some kind of hidden, mysterious power they can’t pinpoint down.

Hi Miharo,

about the projection....a few years ago i found something out. I could only find this out by following feelings, lots of dream and trusting certain things i felt or had seen in the unseen....brought up so much and intense emotions that i just had to conclude what had come to my mind then had to be true.
So, a 12th house experience....mystery, secret, unconscious....(very interesting).

To get it more clear i did a family constellation, where i even experienced traumatic-like feelings in my body. After that constellation suddenly i looked at the whole world around me like one huge constellation. That´s a fun way to look at your surroundings and people. Makes you see certain things said or done by others in a different perspective and can make you feel more at ease with differences.

Through the years i of and on read about the 12th house as well. Found that it also can be about a former life (or the last former life) and about the prenatal time, just before birth.

What i just wrote about, the traumatic experience (also wrote about it somewhere else on the forum) was that back then in the womb i lost a twin brother. After finding out i sometimes would read about certain stuff in astrology and my birth chart and it strongly feels my Yod (that i wrote about) has to do with this.

Pluto in 12th house can be about an traumatic experience in the womb.
Moon in the 3rd house can be about the loss of a sibling.

Years ago i had a spiritual awakening after only a few meditations, from where i started dreaming, writing stories and poems all of a sudden. Before this i had nothing with all of this at all and i asked myself for a long time where this was coming from, since no-one in my family experienced things like this. Besides that, someone back then told me that it could well be that i had a so called ´line´ with someone ´out or up there´.
The writing of the poems....just seemed to come out of nowhere...A word would appear in my mind and then i just had to sit down and start writing. It would be 2 or 3 hours later when finished, but i almost never had to think about the rhyme or what to write. And it had always answers to subconscious questions.

Some time before i found out about that vanished twin brother i suddenly had a hard time when having to say something like: I like, i want....With saying ´i´ i often started crying like something really bad happened.
After finding out about that twin brother, that seemed to fall in place. I already had hard times with knowing what i really want or need, but then it came to me that it felt like i didn´t know who i really was. I had experienced a time that i could even ask myself whether i was alive or not (if i remember you asked yourself the same...?).

About the mysterious me...some people had already told me years ago that i ad something mysterious over me, but i just didn´t know what that really meant or looked like. Then years later i had a couple of coaching sessions. That coach asked me certain questions but in a way that i just couldn´t turn them the way i wished them to go.....if you know what i mean....i just couldn´t be smarter then the coach, so to speak. After all the questions and writing certain things down i finally had about 6 words on paper, that showed my personality....but the part that was in the shadow (the 12th house part)....it was all about mystery. Somehow, by having experienced the awakening, i knew there was another big part belonging to me, but to see it right there in front of me was pretty confronting, but also sort of a relief...But still....

About Pluto conjunct the Asc i read that one could or would have a major transformation later in life. I think i know what this will or could be about for me. I still find it so hard to live that mysterious me. It feels safe here on the forum, it gives me lots of energy.
I have lots of ideas to write about (books or blogs or whatever), but the further i come in time the harder it seems to get....thinking about what other people then would think of me, but i know i myself am my biggest enemy.
But, pluto seems to say to me that it´s not about whether i will transform, but more when this will happen....i can´t wait....but why am i waiting?

Pluto conj Asc....transformation
Moon and Neptune in 3rd house....communication, writing and stuff
Venus in 8th house....also about transformation....being really me...feels like (that´s what i experienced after awakening) i then i am much more woman....i am already know but sooo insecure...and i hide....though i know there´s no need to....

Hm, these were my confessions for today....making today officially the first day (again) to really open my 12th house....dive in there and starting to slowly let other people in there....

Who´s joining lol;-)
Old 29-12-2020, 11:00 PM
Knower
Some basic keywords

I’ll continue with some basics..
Here are some keywords for the 12th house and what it represents..

. Inner Self, Higher self expression
. Collective Unconscious
. Subconscious Mind, limiting beliefs
. Repressed/ unacknowledged parts of oneself
. Self undoing, Self sabotage , Sorrow
. Spirituality, Healing, Psychic Abilities
. Higher Realms, Higher Forces
. Intuition, Imagination, Creativity, Dreams
. Self Transcendence, Self Sacrifice
. Service to All/ Humanity
. Isolation, privacy
. Hidden potentials
. Hidden enemies
. Compassion, Endings, Completion
. Retreats, foreign lands and travelling
. Karma, past lives, the womb, the afterlife
. Liberation/ Merging with the Divine

12th house activities/ traits, expressions

+ higher expressions

. meditation, prayers, visualization, rest & recharge, spending time alone, being creative in a private space, working behind the scenes, working for humanitarian causes, working with and for underprivileged people, being of selfless service, expressing the higher levels of love, travelling to foreign places/lands, participating in spiritual retreats, connecting with the divine, visiting occult places, investing energy in spiritual studies, collaborating/ working with people of foreign cultures

. peaceful, contemplating, relaxing, letting go, observing, trusting, loving, being compassionate, being nonjudgmental, being open, accepting, being faithful, caring, understanding, selfless, feeling connected to All, going with the flow, staying healthy detached

- lower expressions

. Self undoing tendencies/ being your own hidden enemy, overindulgence in drugs, sex, food / overall addictions, isolating oneself in inner worlds/ fantasies, over-expenses of energy & resources, living in the past

. feeling disconnected, being lazy, sleepy, over critical of self and others, judging, paranoid, projecting, addicted, anxious, feeling lost/ alone, alienated, isolating oneself, no sense of self, self worth issues, ungrounded, over self sacrificing, faithless, hopeless, feeling punished

Of course, there surely are many other things to add on..