Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I think having a water sign as a son is no picnic in the park. If my parents were deeply into astrology they'd be like, "oh no, lets not have another water sign again." lol
Your post always make me smile I love your sense of humor Ocean breeze.
Old 31-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Master
Its the Gemini in me.

Happy Halloween.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Master

Naw... ocean breeze. My kid is a water sign, I am earth.

It was a little bit outside my comfort zone at first but she softened me to my sweeter side. Kind of like water slowly causes erosion to earth.

I was a lot less sentimental before she came along
Old 01-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Naw... ocean breeze. My kid is a water sign, I am earth.

It was a little bit outside my comfort zone at first but she softened me to my sweeter side. Kind of like water slowly causes erosion to earth.

I was a lot less sentimental before she came along

I was exaggerating. Me and my parents are cool. I was just very reserved and i don't open up to them. I can be difficult to deal with for my parents but i was far from horrible.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:52 AM
Guide

lol reading everyone's posts...lol my poor parent's. Oh how I've opened up their eyes. The things I've done to them..

How we've all shaped one another, but that is existence after all.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:36 AM
Guide

I finally got my mother's time of birth.

I know my dad is Taurus Sun, and Cancer Rising, and I am just giddy beside myself with knowing my mother's now.

It is interesting both parents have Cancer, and an Earth quality where they have uncontrollable rages.

Sun in Aquarius, Moon in CANCER !!! mind blown for reasons I won't even delve into. & Capricorn Rising, with Aquarius in Venus.

I said in an earlier post my mother was more like a friend, when I needed a mother, that would be the "detached Aqua" she's always been kind of separate from others, very intelligent, very loving in a comforting manner. But hurt lots. I can see those with the Moon in Cancer.

This year 2 people that came into my life, well 3 that held rather large turning points for me...the one I'd mentioned before she has Cancer in Moon & Capri rising too, so it is interesting to see the similarities.

It was fun to learn about mom a little bit more.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 02-12-2020 at 03:16 AM.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:53 AM
Knower
Mom a sag.
Dad a virgo.

They have been together several times.
Old 18-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Seeker

It seems to me that with the development of space technologies, we will be able to study in more detail the influence of celestial bodies on our life. Now, when manned space flights are rare and studies from a near-earth orbit are not conducted from the point of view of astrology, we can only operate on outdated data. Unfortunately, there is still not much scientific work on the study of life on Earth from a height of near-earth orbit. After all, our lives are influenced not only by distant stars but also quite familiar and imperceptible at first glance, earthly processes. For example, warming is causing glaciers to melt. I also read the article "Arctic Tundra Going Green" skyrora.com/post/arctic-tundra-going-green and it was a surprise to me. There is so much unknown in the world and we cannot predict what awaits us tomorrow, or in the next 15-20 years.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:28 AM
Ascender
My mom is a Sag. Our relationship has never been that great. She is a hard working provider but does not have the ability to let her guard down and be vulnerable. No apologies, barely any affection. She left and was the weekend mom. It's a little better now.

My step dad with her is a cap. He's a good man. Workaholic and a bit whiney at times lol but he has always been good to us kids.

My bio dad is a scorp. He did is best raising me. We are definitely closer but of course it's not always been easy. He is a very difficult man to love and spend time with so I understand why my mom left. When he is not in a snappy scorp mood, we have great conversation and he is a jack if all trades kind of guy.

They all make wonderful grandparents :)
Old 29-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Don't ask - I almost went catatonic thinking about their charts.
Oh, the intensity. Ok I have to stop thinking about them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru