Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-12-2023, 11:15 PM
Master

Seeing through someone's else eyes

When it comes to guides, masters, angels and so on I have a hard time with this, even though I had tons of messages and visions I have never built a relationship with these divine beings. And then I see some in the spiritual field having an easy time with them, some seeing them and talking with them daily even though I have not seen one ounce of evidence from these people.

So I was meditating and was just throwing up questions in the air hoping I may get an answer, one of the questions was, what is the meaning of this human experience, why in the world did I chose to have this human experience?

I kinda felt it, a guiding presence, an outside presence, it had the aura of a master, no, no vision, no images, nothing but the presence itself was giving away who it was.

Right away I was pulled out of my body like in a spiral movement which kinda made me feel like I am about to throw up or just pass out for the force was really strong, like in carousel.

I was pulled out and thrown in someone's else body, and was aware of the whole thing. When I entered that person's body I remained myself but I literally could feel everything and it was cold, really cold. This person was in a gray room, at a table and he had gray clothes, it looked like he was in a prison in an interrogating room.

Such a cold place, empty, lifeless, like a shell, that's how it felt to be in that person's body, but at the same time I was up in air observing everything out of this blackness that was all around this room, like the room appeared I was looking through a portal.

I was wondering what's happening and felt that presence again, that master, whatever or whoever he was, information was being downloaded into my mind. It seemed as if this presence was hiding its face from me, not communicating with me directly but through this upload of information.

I have put you in this body so that you can have a different perspective

Not much longer I was pulled out from this person's body and once again through a spiral movement I was like going backwards to my body, like time was moving backwards.

Right away I was back in my body and felt this unspoken question: Have you learn anything?

My answer instinctively was yes, in that very moment, it all made sense, now I does not make any sense at all, days later I can barely remember the realizations I had at the end of this experience. I continued meditating and had more experiences and forgot much of what I experienced.

Trying to put it in words may sound like this: by seeing through someone's else eyes I could see how the whole "persona", the "me" is just a human baggage and that it only matters for this world and that's it, outside this world it has little to no meaning for it is not who we are but a character we play. And it also kinda unfocused me from myself, too much self centeredess from my part lately.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:43 AM
Administrator
When you first start communicating with the spirit world you should get to know who your guide is and their Energy
other wise you don't know who is giving you information
you need to learn how to open up and close down as well as grounding.
if you dont do them anyone can be giving you info

Namaste
Old 10-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Master

@Native spirit It is difficult to me to handle all of this.. too many energies and each of them with a unique footprint, and each one of them giving me different perspectives that converge into one big perspective that I am failing to see. I had beings come at me and test me, again and again, and each time I failed their tests, for I acted in a very human fashion.

I always channel so to say one particular divine flow, and that is the Self, and end up getting tons of information from all sorts of sources.

There are people who have Youtube channels were they play their mediumship skills like it's a walk in the park, and I know it's not like that, when you get to experience someone's energy footprint, it leaves a mark on you for quite some time.

I think the final conclusion here is that I have to attend some groups that are truly into this so I can learn what to do.

Thank you but that is what I often do, I ground myself into myself. The thing is that I do not get "nasty" visions or things like that but mostly the ones that are expressing suffering, it seems to be the common thing of my experiences.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:23 AM
Experiencer
i away see where my intention when doing this
i am all ways in control and able to say stop and stop it at any time, that's about its my body i see every one as equal inducing spirit
if they don't treat me with respect i walk away move to another energy
i know the ones i talk to would never say we are testing you or did you learn any thing
but if they did I would walk away even question if it was my mind talking or where my intention or thoughts are while doing it

but when you get it working well its awesome
Old 12-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Master

@vortex Well, whatever I experience is shaped in a way to fits the mental patterns, I am very aware of that this is why I have no problem with these experiences in this regard, but when it comes to their practicality, they are useless.

The power of intention is the real deal and I've been using it for quite some time but when it comes to these things I can't seem to channel the flow after my will and not from an external source.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Administrator
You should have one main guide whilst you are starting with messages get to know him or her and the energy surrounding them,
gate keepers can also help you they act like a guide but watch who comes through as long as you are grounded and open up and close down you should be fine

Namaste
Old 12-12-2023, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
it you want to work with guides then i go along with what Native spirit said

thinking back to how it started for me
i started in the god perspective then when i got on sites like this i found the guides perspective and could ask for both

you can always ask them to slow down or put down the intensity but they should know this and adjust
Old 12-12-2023, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
ps
guides words like my dearest one, tribes of the seven nations, extra at time strange feelings and smells

god one energy easier to understand and relate to
Old 12-12-2023, 06:10 PM
Ascender
That's amazing thanks for sharing. I'm glad you gained insight from this experience it sounds like solid guidance. I once saw through someone else's eyes who I intuitively felt it was my higher self. She was walking in my local town park, I could see the sun shining through the trees and saw her looking at the pavement she was walking on.

I really love when guides/angels/spiritual beings step in and do something like this. It's amazing and always so wonderful. :)
Old 12-12-2023, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
Excellent experience, but there are a few things that don't make sense. But regardless awesome. You were able to demonically possess someone. Although this violates a rule of sort, you need to becareful. We are able to possess but without permission of the person being possessed is bad news. I wonder if this "guide" is benevolent. However I'm shocked you were even able to pull it off, usually the defense of the possessed would kick in and force out the intruder, like instant paralysis. Actually seeing through the eyes of someone else, is a different technique, where you see what they see but from the confort of your own body.