Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-04-2013, 06:55 PM
reikinurse

Very good information - thank you. I was looking into moldavite as well to help with my spiritual growth.
Old 18-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Master
Reiki do you have any questions regarding Moldavite? I consider myself an expert on Moldavite I know pretty much everything there is to know about it when dealing with both it's natural and supernatural, physical and metaphysical properties. I am a collector of Moldavite and have roughly $3,000 worth of the stuff. It is extremely addictive for me I just can't bring myself to stop buying the stuff. Thankfully the universe has blessed me with a lot of easy access money over the past year so I have been able to splurge on all the crystals, gemstones, and tektites I desire.

Something interesting I would like to tell you is that while Moldavite is classified with crystals and gemstones it is actually neither a crystal nor a gemstone. It is a tektite which is basically a form of natural glass with extra-terrestrial origins. The closest thing we have that was created on Earth to Moldavite or a tektite in general is Obsidian. This is why a lot of people believe Moldavite to be good for connecting with E.T.s and things of that nature due to it's origins.

One of the most interesting things about Moldavite is that it's quite different in comparison to a lot of other tektites. Moldavite is one of the only few tektites that is translucent and it is by far the tektite that has the best coloration. Most tektites are just plain black and if they are thin enough when held up to a light you can see a deep brown color. Moldavite's color is very visible when held up to light do to it's translucency and it can vary in color from a deep brown all the way to a pale light green and just about everything in between including a very rare and interesting neon bluish green color.

Moldavite is different from a lot of other tektites because it was created when the extra-terrestrial elements from a meteor superheated and forged with the elements of Earth then they were shot back up in the atmosphere and rained down molten Moldavite nearly 14.8 million years ago. A lot of the other tektites are purely extra-terrestrial elements and this is why Moldavite is so good for us earthly Human-beings, because it is composed of both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial elements. Let me know if you have any further questions, I love talking about the stuff!
Old 18-04-2013, 06:01 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Astral explorer - that's very interesting thank you for sharing!
Old 03-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

hey , can you please help me find a legit place to buy my first piece of moldavite . also, im a beginner in all this , i never used any crystal before but im really drawn to moldavite since more than a month now, i think im ready for it also a bit scared too , so any suggestions regarding that would be so helpful.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Master
Moldavite, right now, is very expensive.
Also, there are a lot of lower grades on the market that are selling very fast.
If you have a local store, I would buy it there.

To make sure it is Moldavite, a simple test is to see if it will scratch glass. If it does, that is one indication you have Moldavite.

Moldavite is essentially glass so if it was 'normal' glass, it would not scratch glass. But Moldavite has been severely tempered and because of that, it scratches glass.

If you read up on Moldavite, all rocks, believe it or not, have a certain amount of water in them. As you might suspect, Moldavite is almost depleted of water.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

thankyou for this valuable information , but there is no any crystal shop around where i live so the only option i have is online . i've been researching many websites and shops on etsy but not sure of any , if you know any online legit source of moldavite , it would be so helpful. thanks !
Old 04-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupali
thankyou for this valuable information , but there is no any crystal shop around where i live so the only option i have is online . i've been researching many websites and shops on etsy but not sure of any , if you know any online legit source of moldavite , it would be so helpful. thanks !

In the US? innervisioncrystals
Old 05-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
In the US? innervisioncrystals

Actually I'm from india , the moldavite are out of stock at innervisioncrystals .
i've shortlisted 2 shops from etsy , Lauren from infiniteSpiral and Goddess Zeta from SacredGoddessStones , i'm kinda convinced that they are legit but im not sure , as im a newbie in crystals and i really want to buy a legit piece, so it would be so great if you could give me ur opinions about these 2 , or any else if you have in mind. Thankyou so much !
Old 02-10-2021, 08:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I think a beginner would need something gentle, Moldavite tends to break you in and cause a huge upheaval in some people and it really become chaotic to resolve all that. I think you can always begin with Selenite And Amethyst, they have gentle energy with soothes you and helps you transition smoothly.
Old 16-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupali
hey , can you please help me find a legit place to buy my first piece of moldavite . also, im a beginner in all this , i never used any crystal before but im really drawn to moldavite since more than a month now, i think im ready for it also a bit scared too , so any suggestions regarding that would be so helpful.

I would not recommend Moldavite as a first crystal - it has a very high energy and when fusing with our energy it can accelerate our lessons, which can be tricky to deal with ...