Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-11-2021, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Changing Times for Christians

Hello,

Thank you, once more, for this forum.

What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way.

I thought I ought to share some of what has enabled us to find a much deeper relationship to Christianity in these more intense and accelerating times.

On the biblical side, a minister/priest Derek Prince (he died in 2003) has quite a few refreshing and inspiring interpretations and applications of the Bible to a person's life. The videos of his ministry are available on Youtube: with quite a few subjects covered. Derek Prince approaches Christianity quite extraordinarily.

Otherwise, I have also relied on Christian inspired music to find a deeper relationship to Jesus Christ. My favourite has been Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong - available on Youtube.

Thank you for listening.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewan
Hello,
Thank you, once more, for this forum.
What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way
Hello Drewan good to know your Faith is giving you comfort.....
Old 21-11-2021, 10:09 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
What a challenging year! Sometimes very difficult - but through God and Jesus Christ we (my wife and I) are managing to find our way.

If your faith in the words of the Lord as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, has moved you to love and care for the environment in which you live and to love your neighbour as yourself, and do unto them, only that which you would want them to do to you, you will have fulfilled God's law and you shall surely live.

Peace to all who believe that Jesus, a genetic descendant of King David, came as a human being, born of the seed of Adam, as all humans are.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Thank you for listening.

it's great to see when others find what helps them during these difficult times. and as Jehovah God words show, difficult times ,hard to deal with. will be here until Jehovah and Jesus do away with those who's causing it. I find reading God's words helps me. but not just reading, meditating and doing research. I too, also like listening to MANY Spiritual, uplifting songs. it helps lightening the day in this darken world.
Old 24-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Master
Really inspiring comments.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-11-2021, 05:23 AM
Dude111

Yes very pretty