Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There are so many ways of looking at it, and they are all of value. I personally look at very simply as being in 'Comm-union ' with Jesus.

You have said right
Old 11-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 5 EXCERPT:
Thank you for your response.

It is based on my understanding, if it comes in aligned with your inner understanding, I hope it helps, if not, that is ok, each one with his/her own unique journey.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:37 PM
Master

Everytime I have some inner revelation regarding the biblical scriptures, someone gives me an apple. We have stored many apples from the apple trees around my house but today my mother decided to buy some apples from the shop and she came and gave me one big red apple, same thing happened last year. She did not had to buy apples, we already have a ton. Last year I dreamt that I had a secret apple tree that had so many apples in it and I was using those apples for myself and for other people, I was giving them half of an apple, that's what I felt they need. This apple tree was all green and the apples were red and very beatiful and it was hidden in a secret room of my own knowing, the door to this room was white and inside this room was this apple tree with its roots in the ground.
Old 11-11-2021, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last year I dreamt that I had a secret apple tree that had so many apples in it and I was using those apples for myself and for other people, I was giving them half of an apple, that's what I felt they need.
Sharing the 'Fruits' of the Spirit comes to mind
Old 11-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Master

In regards to the Last Supper, I am reminded of the words of Christ……”this do in remembrance of me”. I have spoken of this previously. Remembrance can be understood as re-membering….the members of the body. In re-membering we are bringing Christ to life….and we as the church are the body of Christ. That is a function of the Christed beings that the OP alluded to.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Master
When Jesus had his final meal, his words ”this do in remembrance of me” fell on the ears of only 11 Apostles. One Apostle had alreadby been dismiss so he could carry on other 'important' business.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-11-2021, 09:56 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When Jesus had his final meal, his words ”this do in remembrance of me” fell on the ears of only 11 Apostles. One Apostle had alreadby been dismiss so he could carry on other 'important' business.

I don't believe that Matthew, Mark or John, have Jesus saying; "Do this in remembrance of me." According to my recollection, that is only found in Luke 22 and 1 Corinthians 11: 25, which was written by Luke's companion Paul, but I could be wrong.

And Neither Matthew, Mark or John reveal, if Judas was still at the table when Jesus offered the Bread and the Wine, although Luke 22: 19-21; does reveal that Judas was still there, even after The Bread and Wine had been offered.

KJV, Luke 22: 19-21; And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; "do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table.

PBU You john.

Last edited by The Anointed : 12-11-2021 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I saw a connection between the Last Supper and the verse in Revelation 3:20 This verse in Revelation talks about the Last Supper but not the literal Last Supper but a different kind of thing.

you're right!... it's NOT referring to an actual meal. though the Meal was brought up. here, Jesus words speaks of him Dining with others. (Rev. 3:20), it also spoke of "anyone hearing his voice and Listens." this applies to ALL but he here was specifically referring to the Congregation of Laodicea. if you read up, like MANY today, they're neither cold or hot, "but Luke warm."

in other words, Spiritually, they wasn't acting like true followers of Jesus. yet they wasn't as bad as the rest of the world. basically like MANY "Christians" today, they were straddling the fence. Jesus was saying if you only welcome him in, he would help them with their Luke warmness. Jesus mentioning the "Evening meal" most likely would have reminded the Laodiceans of the time when he ate with his Apostles.

which always brought Spiritual Blessings. so Jesus promise to them concerning the "Evening meal", if they allowed him. he would bring them too, such rich blessings. but also Jesus loving bribe sort-a-speak, to the Laodiceans. has great importance to those remaining Anointed Christians in our time. many of these remember the Luke warmness of the Christendom world since the Lord's Day began, by the negative situations that happened. we ALL need that "inner transformation" which will bring us straight to Jesus and Jehovah God. peace
Old 12-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Master

You might like this quote ThatMan
"Understand the inner meaning, for you are children of inner meaning"

Supposed to be from the Gospel of Truth but as always different translations have quite different words but these popped up in one of them. Loved it when I saw it
Old 13-11-2021, 02:21 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Jesus, the chosen heir and successor to our Lord God and saviour ‘The Son of Man’, who, on the day he was baptized, was filled with the spirit (WORDS) of the Lord as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee”, was the earthly body that God had prepared for his Spiritual Son (The Son of Man) who was to come down as the sacrifice to pay for the sins of the androgynous mother body in which he had developed, in order to replace the useless animal blood sacrifices and animals burned whole on the altar, sacrifices with which God was not pleased.

The Man Jesus, in who were the righteous spirits from Abraham until the day he was born, who was risen from death on the first Sunday after the Passover, which is the festival of first fruits, was the 'FIRST FRUITS' to be harvested from the body of mankind. He was the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the glorious image of God’s only begotten Son, who is the Spirit, that according to our concept of one direction linear time, is still currently developing within the androgynous body of mankind, and who pays the penalty for the sins of the body in which he develops.

It was after he was translated and was seated in the heavenly throne of his Father, that he said; “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

The spiritual Jesus will come into them who are knocking on his door and sup with them, not physical food, but the spiritual food that gives life.

Jesus who spoke not one word on his own authority, was commanded by the Lord to tell the people that He was the bread that came down from heaven, and man could not live on physical bread alone, but on every word of God. To gain everlasting life they must eat of his body, (The sacrifice that God has prepared for us) and drink of his blood, but many who heard these words coming from the mouth of the man Jesus, thought it was disgusting and they abandoned Him.

Jesus then said to those who remained; “The flesh is of no use at all, it is eating of the spirit that gives life and the “WORDS’ that I speak are spirit and life. (The spirit that Jesus was filled with were the ‘WORDS’ of the Lord) who had said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their own people, like unto thee, and will put ‘MY WORDS’ in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto ‘MY WORDS’ which he shall speak in ‘MY NAME’, I will surely Punish.

When the spiritual Jesus comes into you to sup with you, It has every thing to do with the Passover meal, we must eat the entire body of the 365 day old sacrificial Lamb, head, hooves, intestines, etc. Nothing is to rejected, you are not to break a bone in the body, and tear off a choice shoulder or leg and reject that which is offensive to your spiritual taste buds.

Hebrew and Latin English translations both have; Genesis 5: 23; as stating that Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Christian New Testament; Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

Enoch, is the most important man in the Hebrew scriptures and Christian Old Testament and the New Testament, and yet his writings have been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, which has banned the words of righteous Enoch as being heretical. Enoch who was in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) was the cornerstone to who the spirits of the righteous were gathered to the day of Jesus, the first fruits to be harvested from the Body of mankind, and Enoch the stone that the builders have rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

Peace.

Last edited by The Anointed : 13-11-2021 at 12:51 PM.