Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I was aware when I was out of my body. This time I remembered to say awareness now. I was not aware enough. I kept saying awareness now. It was a bit like a dream. The experience could have been a lot better. Next time I will feel my face, look to see what I am wearing and feel the walls, grass etc to help with the awareness.
Michael Raduga recommends using palpation (the sense of touch) when sensory awareness is restricted.

Vision may be absent at the beginning of a phase experience, but the sensation of occupying a defined space is almost always present. ... Palpation is performed by fleetingly touching anything that may be found in the immediate surroundings. This should be done by quickly but carefully perceiving the feel of surfaces and shapes. ... Another palpation technique is performed by rubbing the palms against each other as if trying to warm them on a cold day. ... Usually, it takes five to 10 seconds of palpation exercises to reach the maximum level of deepening. ... If vision is absent on phase entry, it quickly emerges during palpation.

You can see the full text at https://chestofbooks.com/new-age/ast...echniques.html

Or Michael Raduga's book is available free online.

Peace
Old 09-11-2021, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You overcomplicate this stuff.

Just follow robert monroe hemy sync process, and do it on the weekends when you have time
Old 09-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Master

Thanks iamthat, I will look at it. Sounds good.
ScientificExplorer Thanks for your suggestion. Everyone is different so we do what works for us. There is nothing complicated listening to youtube ap. It is very simple. Listening to youtubes helps to get into a deep state of relaxation. When you are deeply relaxed you are almost there to ap. It takes time to achieve ap.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Master

Yesterday afternoon I listened to the first ap youtube Leaving your body.

I got vibrations. My left finger moved by itself then the right finger by itself at different times. Then all at once I went straight up to sit. I did not physically do that. Unfortunately I woke up. I did not try after that. My aim is to keep trying. The more we try the more likely we will succeed.

The previous afternoon I listened to the same youtube and I saw writing. My eyes were closed. It did not go anywhere. At least I am getting experience so hopefully I will keep improving.
Old 13-11-2021, 07:40 AM
Master

I mostly get vibrations when I practice. I often do not ap and that is what I want to achieve. Tonight I am not going to listen to youtube. I will keep that to the afternoons. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 13-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Master

Last night I fell asleep. I woke up about 2.00 am. I was determined to stay on my back until I ap. I did not want to go on my side as I mostly fall asleep.

I heard a voice saying how is Lara. Lara is my granddaughter. I then heard a song. It sounded very good. I thought the radio was on. I thought I must get up to turn the radio off. I did not realise it but I spiritually sat up and the song stopped. I laid down again. The radio was not plugged in so it was not my radio. I realised I could have ap and had an adventure. Oh well, I will keep practicing.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Which ap finally worked for you?
Old 15-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Master

The ap youtube which works the best for me is on the guided ap-xp course it is Terrific ap OOBE guided meditation.
It does not always work. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. I also like to listen to ap leaving your body outer body experience. I have got vibrations from it. I listen to guided ap hypnosis for beginners. I have not listened to it much.
It does not matter what you listen to so long as you like it. What I like you may not like it. It also takes practice. It may not work for a while then all of a sudden it will work.
Old 20-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Master

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to ap youtube. I finished listening to one ap youtube and no results. I was not expecting any results. I think it is good not to expect anything to happen. If it does happen then that is great. It was worthwhile listening to it. It helps to get the mind and body relaxed. I listened to another ap youtube. I heard myself snore a lot. I often get vibrations but not always. I usually do not succeed to ap. Perhaps I could have ap if I practiced longer.

I practiced again before going to bed. I was not tired. I went up early but I fell asleep. I think I am concentrating in trying to relax too much and not concentrating enough to stay awake. When I wake up I give up for the night. I will try to get motivated to try again. The more times we try the more likely we will succeed.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:24 AM
Master

I find ap youtube does help to ap as it relaxes the mind and body. I think by practicing a lot I may not need to listen to anything as I will automatically be relaxed. I can only hope.

Last night I listened to youtube before bed but it did not work. I did not like it. I will keep trying and let you know how it goes.