Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Master
A dream to help me and others...

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that my little dog had passed, and I was missing him - and I went to the store to buy loads of alcohol, and I don't drink since my Guides sent me loads of difficult dreams about 18 months ago to get me off the stuff.

And I'm writing this now to remind people that dreams can be sent to you to make you think, and a possible change in life path is required.

So the next day i'm having a little complain - saying why was that sent to me my Angels when the day before all messaging/helping folk seemed good.

Then when starting to do my daily walk in the park with my dog 'fluffy bunny' and 'I knew' what it was all about - just came to me 'gut feeling / clear knowing' - don't over run your dog at speed as ive been doing the last few years.

And do you know we walked to the park half way mark, and then started running - he's only little, and do you know I had been over running him - all came clear... Thank you my Angels x...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Master
I was saying on here before how my little dog gets spiritual guidance, and a lot of it - Billy Miracle as I call him sometimes - because of what happened outside my church one day when 'I know' an Angel/Guide was walking past my church that day with a similar dog - the timing of it all, when my wife met us as well in town a 10 seconds window, but it happened, and we bought the dog.

And I know my dog has seen the Holy Spirit one night when he came to me to tell me to 'up my game' with my 'Stay Strong' posters regarding viruses, in 'clear knowing' similar to the 'gut feeling' - over a year ago now, push more online, then after I went to so many towns to shops for shopkeepers to display them... info on the lounge page here.

He sleeps now on our bed, and he is clean as any child - he sleeps at the bottom between our feet in the centre... I put him in place every evening and kiss his head, and within seconds he's asleep.

Well last night on a rare occasion he got off the bed about 1.00 am - and he woke me up prefect timing out of a dream, I had just sent an email in this dream 'this is how its done' it said... And I wouldn't have remembered it, but the timing - and then lying awake, tense legs when the Holy Spirit speaks as in clear knowing - so I listened, and the words 'prophetic dreams' were given to me - and then a new day now, and I push on.

And that's why tinnitus is up a notch all day today 'guidance' to write here - then later when ive posted here - I will 'open my mind' get busy, be in the moment, focus, breathe, rest, and it'll go down - thank you God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, my Angels for guidance today.

At the moment I'm helping this children's home if anyone wants to assist me - https://m.facebook.com/groups/850682755448869/

And how did all this happen on my journey this lifetime, me a simple car mechanic for 30 years - 'a spanner man' and a good one - I started to work hard for my church.

So anyone looking on want's a slice of the pie, as the saying goes, with 'good spiritual guidance' - firstly raise your 'energy vibrations' vibes, and learn to listen in meditation - go and help others on forums like this, a charity or church work 'beyond the call of duty' - and be kind.

Have a good day all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 29-10-2021 at 06:05 PM.