Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 17-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Keep it going, Legrand!

What’s with the profile pic you are using? Spill the beans!

I found a free toy two weeks ago to edit pictures called Real Paint. It has almost all the functionalities of Adobe Photoshop but its free.

If you look carefully in the centre of the right eye, I have put the star of Inanna there. A simple symbolic way to show what is behind the eye looking at this world. I did not find a good enough picture of me to take my own eye to do it, so I found a picture of an eye on Google Images that comes the closest to the green colour of my eyes in making this avatar picture.

The star may also represent the one that may be seen in front of the eyes when one closes their eyes.

When I will have more time and can take a good picture of my own eyes and get to master a bit more this Real Paint software, I will correct this image.

The star of Inanna, a symbol of Shakti/Binah should be in the left eye (that is connected to the right brain) and not the right eye. Still looking for a symbol to put in the right eye to represent Shiva/Chokmah.

Simply playing with symbols.

Antoine
Old 17-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Legrand

Like I said,

A picture of Ma for each pages of this tread

Old 17-10-2021, 05:49 PM
Master
What beatific radiance!
Old 19-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Legrand

Ma says:

''I say to you than I am a little child and you are my parents. Accept me as such and give me a place in your hearts. By saying 'Mother', you keep me at a distance. Mothers have to be revered and respected. But a little girl needs to be loved and looked after, and is dear to the hearth of everyone. So it is my only request to you: to make a place for me in your hearts!''

From A Goddess Among Us by Swami Mangalananda 2007

Antoine says:

So long SF, until next time.

Regards
Old 20-10-2021, 03:21 AM
Master
@ Legrand … what’s the ‘so long from SF’ mean?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Legrand

Hello Unseeking,

Simply means that I am taking a break from words, even if I always have a great pleasure reading you.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Unseeking,
Simply means that I am taking a break from words, even if I always have a great pleasure reading you.
Ah! Silence! The ultimate refuge

You know, considering that attention oscillates, I’ve kind of made a habit to choose each void of polarity interchange to be the abode of God consciousness. That way, I can have the cake and eat it too, frolicking about in duality!