Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 30-01-2021, 05:09 AM
Pathfinder
Color A Unified Theory of Ajna projection consciousness

(Part 1)

I’m going to pretend now you are the CEO and this is a casual gathering of the board of directors, being conscious of how educated you all are on quantum physics.

Well, I can sense this universe is peering through the portals. Having gathered a general consensus from the rooms here I can conclude on the certainty for leadership in any religion or study will prevail for the overall wellbeing & enjoyment of our minds, bodies & souls.

So then my mind moves to motion to the evolutionary consensus of pressing theories in boundary form, given the likelihood of science evolving quite rapidly in the years here following 2020, as the global vision picks up momentum. While we rest on the physical structure of earth, the realities of further notions must be broadly connected so their universes of contained truths are allowed to permeate the minds of many.

1. Traveling faster than the speed of light in a vehicle.

This requires an overthrow in science to a degree, & one I feel we can now handle. So I highly encourage the manifestations of post light speed travel and its energetic attractions. While I grasp in one universe pumping billions of dollars of liquid oxygen into rocket ships for Mars is a motivation for some (I observe here from Seattle) it’s necessity for a prolonged vision of humanity can be circumvented with ease, and justly so to protect our Garden environments thriving healthy nature. How do we press the Go button on scientific confidence, and evoke the largest body of helpful scientific knowledge into our planets domain the fastest? Well I’ve observed so many here already doing just that. So thank you everyone for manifesting the future everyday.

Then, what is the pathway of technology for space propulsion in its minimalistic form? Well, I like the deity method & I’m sure with time and rapid evolution the human body can easily thrive in the vacuum of space & probably already has, consider all of those currently thriving in other dimensions of reality. I’ll try and motion one level up from that as to maintain available choices and option for Solar Power energy Technology.

Well, the trees figured out the photosynthesis pretty well & I love having room temperature on this earth. What is the highest dimensional evolution of Solar Power Technology? Essentially, suppose I gave you a 50,000 year boost in technology advancements what does a Solar Panel evolution look like today? Any guesses or directions? My brain says we would have figured out how to harness light energy so well we could convert a little patch of starry night sky into enough energy for a engine on a light speed vehicle, realistically something much faster than light-speed, 50,000 years at our current rate of evolution is enormous. In addition, my mind says in this technology evolutionary process we also figured out how to pickup a few hidden energy sources from the same Solar Power technology such as, a Gravity Powered Energy system. What else? Maybe Chakra Powered vehicles? Maybe faith? Probably.

So let us speculate these universes where Solar Power or Gravitational Power technology advancements already exists on a timeline in our evolution, and is thriving and real. Now let’s envision it has circumvented & surpassed rocketry propulsion by methods of introducing post light speed travel and exists as a productive minimalistic layer on our planet already. So through the simple laws of attraction, merely being able to conceive this thought, and through the universal alignments provided by quantum physics that permeate space & time. I will be one to consciously choose to enter into the universe where this is the future, and I will happily encourage the growth of these neural pathways with a small piece of purple cabbage. Thank you for your counsel executive.

Cheers & happy adventures spirit forum

Namaste
-Jesse