Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Master
They are already going up. I saw in a tend in the street, small quartz are around 3€. I find so expensive and i´m sure they bough them very cheap.
What i see is that there are many online esoteric stores, more than physical ones.
I need an onix, jaspe and black turmaline, i asked my friend because she has a esoteric store near her and she goes tomorrow and get this ones for me. And she told me that 2 stores that closed this past months. She already have only that one she goes tomorrow.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
They are already going up. I saw in a tend in the street, small quartz are around 3€. I find so expensive and i´m sure they bough them very cheap.
What i see is that there are many online esoteric stores, more than physical ones.
I need an onix, jaspe and black turmaline, i asked my friend because she has a esoteric store near her and she goes tomorrow and get this ones for me. And she told me that 2 stores that closed this past months. She already have only that one she goes tomorrow.

From the stores I know, most of them do not have the money to buy inventory. And then they tell me, the distributors do not have much inventory. I was in Los Angeles last month and one place showed me their warehouse. They had beautiful shelving that went 30 feet in to the air but very little product on the shelves.

I talked to one woman who imports and she is afraid to put an order in. What happens if businesses have to close down again, etc?

I see the same thing happening at the grocery store.

now, if a business is going out of business, a person might be able to get some really nice deals...........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Administrator
There was only one little shop here that sold them. they closed down last week
because of the Lockdown, they lost so much money.
they said if they were to stay open the price would have gone up so much.

Namaste
Old 23-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Master

I was watching a you tuber I like who does online auctions for jewelry and she just makes me happy watching her (Moonstone Mamas), and she recommended to me a facebook page - Mountain Trails Jems and Jewelry - they do live online auctions - not a store I don't think, in the usual sense. And I bought some lovely items. They are in the US though, don't know if they ship internationally...but you can ask him if he has such and such and buy from him direct (I think) without the auction.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
From the stores I know, most of them do not have the money to buy inventory. And then they tell me, the distributors do not have much inventory. I was in Los Angeles last month and one place showed me their warehouse. They had beautiful shelving that went 30 feet in to the air but very little product on the shelves.

I talked to one woman who imports and she is afraid to put an order in. What happens if businesses have to close down again, etc?

I see the same thing happening at the grocery store.

now, if a business is going out of business, a person might be able to get some really nice deals...........

That´s so true.
I´m kind sad to see all esoteric stores closing down. I´m crazy about Crystals and gemstones, they are a huge help to me.
I will try to buy it whenever i can.
Old 25-10-2020, 01:07 AM
Master

Mr. Jim from Mountain Trails Gems and Jewelry is having a live auction right now, if anyone is interested, on Facebook.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
It was announced yesterday that the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show held at the Convention Center is cancelled. This is the premiere show and is the original show that spun off 55 - 65 other shows. The other shows are still on or in TBA (To be announced) mode.

A lot of vendors go to the other shows, sit up and make a lot of money and then go to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show to display and sell there best specimens. This show closure, in my opinion, will have a impact on the other shows.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Guide
I noticed during this pandemic a lot of people are turning to spirituality. Not surprised
Old 06-11-2020, 02:45 PM
So, you think that they will increase prices to make up for lost income?
That makes sense.
But, only those vendors, I would say.

I don't buy crystals at shows, tho.
I'm in CO so I go a little ways up to the mountains to the shops, and oh my, the deals!
Something for $100 will be $500 in NYC where I used to live.
I went nuts buying when I first came here.

I have a Rose quartz only a muscled man can pick up for me and move
just so far without getting a breath. Ha!

So, I have never weighted it...may be 100 lbs maybe 75.
I bought it for $25 here...small town on the Arkansas River. :)
Sorry, I just luv telling this story.
Vacation in CO and see what I mean ...but drive here so you can carry the load back!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2020, 02:50 AM
Master

Oh, I would love that. My house would become a crystal palace if I lived there. Wow that Rose Quartz sounds amazing. I have a palm sized one that picked me out at a shop in Las Vegas - that shop is amazing as well and good prices there too. Where I live, there was only a few around and the prices were sky high, so what I have I mostly purchased online. I found out early, though, about Chinese glass...LOL. Live and learn.