Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding.

Not really.

If it is any, it is to learn and grow.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not really.

If it is any, it is to learn and grow.
It would have called you, your soul mission that is. from my own experience of awakening taking decades, I learnt my purpose and mission in the process. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, as you said, "to grow and learn".

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello, May I ask why you would think you're a light warrior? Just curious, not judging.
It's a bit of a long story i could not explain in one post.
I whent on a website. Thesecrettruthabout.com light warrior's and everything fell into place.
Also what you said about pleiadians and star seeds i could really relate to. It was so much like me
Over the years I have been involved in some different kinds of groups and have had problems with the hierarchy just for speaking my mind.
And what i was doing was threatening there authority and exposing how they exclude certain people from there little place of power.
I think David Bowie The sex pistols the Extinction Rebellion group and the hippie movement in theib 6os are light warrior's and a lot more people and groups i could mention
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 03-09-2020 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
It would have called you, your soul mission that is. from my own experience of awakening taking decades, I learnt my purpose and mission in the process. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, as you said, "to grow and learn".

If I understand properly, it looks like our spiritual life purpose and soul mission is about the same, is that correct?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
If I understand properly, it looks like our spiritual life purpose and soul mission is about the same, is that correct?
Personally, or generally?
How I understand it, some have similar missions/purposes. Some are here to heal others comfort, support, sympathise, empathise, guide etc. Then you have the "hardcore'ers"(help others awaken, expose deception, use their abilities for their purpose/mission etc. Then you have "allrounders". Who do and have all of the above.
How and when this occurs is an individual thing. An awakening can take years to gently ease you into it or it can be dramatic forehead slap from the universe that occurs in days or brought on by a traumatic experience, similar to the dramatic forehead slap. Once awakened, if you have a soul mission you will be led to it gradually, or proportionately to your awakening. Depending on its complexity, it may take years for you to figure it out. It is designed for you that way so your "bag of marbles" don't break so you become accustomed to all the signs and knowledge needed to accomplish your mission.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 28-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
My spiritual life purpose was/is to rediscover who and what I am by awakening and understanding my abilities by developing them and strengthening them so that they benefit me for my soul mission.

My soul mission is to help recruit and build an army of lightworkers, light warriors, Earth Angels and other starseeds to willing join in the spiritual and psychic battle that needs to occur to rid the if not subdue our oppressors. Being the Global Elite and their darkness. (don't worry, it's not a physical battle. It's done with the heart and mind, most of all, no bloodshed).

Old 02-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Seeker

Heightend-Awareness

My life’s’ purpose is to establish Eighty-Eight Books into a single Spirit Book. Collectively harmonizing in spirit, multi-dimensional harmonization allowing extra-ordinary communication by Eighty-Eight different Spirit Authors. If you have had a unique experience of life and seek to contribute a book or seek help to create a Spirit book, please reach out to me. We are Prophets and Seers, Shamans, and every form of “Mystic Holy Human” in all the titles that could be listed. As we rediscover these abilities, may our world-wide unifying experiences embody a Love language and add to the contribution of The Human Collective Consciousness of Love

Foremost, I consider myself a "Luh-ah-Bawm" A Sun Arrayed Knighted Shaman Warrior, also I fulfill the roles of scribe, Shaman, and Healer. I am a representative of love. During the days of my youth many teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I had remembered that the bible said God is love. And without a verbal word to anyone – “when I grow up, I want to be love, because if I could feel just the smallest proportion of love, then I would be able to feel God on even the smallest degree.”

I have come to believe; Love that is true conquers all obstacles. This caused me to literally and as a scientist at heart, not academically; put love to the test and have studied the results. True motherly love that conquers all obstacles, leaves an imprint upon her children. For her passing and the absence of my own children in my life: I have a record of my spirit journey, so that others may be able to learn and understand what they are experiencing naturally. This is not a message to be preached, this is an experience of love that is true. The sort that never gives up. I know that I am not alone. Every person is connected together, we are only divided by false distractions. We are no one, fore we are everyone.

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book to combat the maliciousness of others with the Art of Unconditional Love.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups, or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

This is a portion of my purpose my purpose, ufile.io/3esf1ze4

The language presented in this book Expresses Emotional Experiences Equally Enabling Endless Enlightened Energy - The E-Eight Effect, creating a new language to embrace something new. After eight years of this labor, there are a hundred and twenty-nine strategies of thought, emotion, action, and otherworldly interactions and communications. Every word is accompanied by a number, a symbol, and how to relate and apply it in the real world.

Last edited by Sethra : 03-12-2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding.

Yes, I am her to assist those who will transform this reality, bring it into the realm of fourth density.
Not to many obstacles to overcome.

(sorry about the one extra word)
Old 03-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Yes, I am her to assist those who will transform this reality, bring it into the realm of fourth density.
Not to many obstacles to overcome.

So am I to the 5th.

Regards
Old 03-12-2020, 01:06 AM
Master
You come from the fifth, so I am certain you will return there.