Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 14-11-2021, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Well im telling you what I am seeing buddy

If I sit idle for 10 mins and then refresh the page and "YOU LAST VISITED" time was changed to the time you refreshed,it means the session has expired... Im on alot of VBB sites and this is the only one it happens on... (I know alot about VBB)

Im just trying to help

I haven't tried what you've tried because it has no relevance for me but you may well be right because this website has had quirks for a very long time.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Dude111

Ya and that one is easy to fix..... If an Admin or someone will adjust the session to 60mins or more we should be fine....

On 1 site I was on (Also VBB) they had the session well over 24hrs so you could stay logged in and be IDLE FOR 10HRS
and not lose the new threads... (Unless you logged out)
Old 15-11-2021, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Ya and that one is easy to fix..... If Lynn or someone will adjust the session to 60mins or more we should be fine....
On 1 site I was on (Also VBB) they had the session well over 24hrs so you could stay logged in and be IDLE FOR 10HRS and not lose the new threads... (Unless you logged out)
good points. What you've described sounds easy to adjust.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Dude111

Yes it is quite easy...

I love this site it could easily be done.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Knower

Has there been any fix to this problem yet? I love this forum, but it's a very annoying thing. It'd be great to see all the new posts and threads at a glance.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
Has there been any fix to this problem yet? I love this forum, but it's a very annoying thing. It'd be great to see all the new posts and threads at a glance.
Use Firefox and clear cache.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Exactly...it's now my habit to :
-pull down the Menu -click History, rthen, click Clear Recent History ..

-a window or box opens ...check only Cache , click "OK"
Then the New posts finally work....each time you go somewhere else online the 'New Post' doesn't work AGAIN tho!

I do that routine above many xs a day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2022, 03:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

You're a life saver. Thank you. It works a treat now
Old 02-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Does anyone else have this problem? When I hit New Posts-- whether it's for previous visit, day, week or month-- nothing shows. It always says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." This can't be possible because there are new posts. Lots of them. But they just don't register, even if I clear my cookies and sign off and on again.

I have this problem too. I use the Add Block browser on an android tablet. The new posts feature works on Firefox. But Firefox is very slow and I prefer add block.
Old 05-11-2022, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
I have this problem too. I use the Add Block browser on an android tablet. The new posts feature works on Firefox. But Firefox is very slow and I prefer add block.

What is the best browser to use for spiritual forums? The trouble with Firefox is that the new posts feature only works if you keep on clearing the cache and history files. I have found that Firefox Focus works better and you don't have to keep clearing out the cache. But it is somewhat cumbersome to use as it doesn't have tab management and only has a single tab.