Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Guide

Tiger Iron. I need grounding and energy.
Old 12-11-2021, 05:39 AM
Dude111

I have a CLEAR QUARTZ I hold in my right hand @ least 10 mins a day and think about the one I love... We have been seperated and I love them badly and want to see them again......
Old 21-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Guide

Moldavite. It's piece I made into pendant that I bought before the current Moldavite craze, around 2003 or so. People were interested in Moldavite back then but not even remotely on the scale as now.
What I felt when wearing is the Moldavite 'flush' people talk about but not for long. What I'm noticing is that it brings me back to who I really am. I have no longer to hold on to constructs my ego made to envelop me in. It won't accept it. It's profound and interesting and I can see why only now I can wear the stone and not earlier. I was always intrigued but also a bit scared by it. I wasn't ready to lower my defenses yet. It's really a stone that expects you to dive in deep when you work with it. I'm also seeing double digits all the time like 21:21, 12:12 and 22:22 for days now. Even though I'm familiar with the spiritual it's getting a bit creepy :P
Old 06-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Guide

Stellar Beam Calcite. Also known as Dogtooth Calcite. Most are found in Tennessee, this one is from Montana.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Guide

I'm keeping being attracted to yellow/orange crystals. Wearing Citrine.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Guide

Brucite. It already had my interest and saw BigJohn mention it somewhere. I bought a few small pieces and made it into a pendant. Damn this is strong stuff. It's what you expect from wearing a yellow crystal, a very yellow crystal.
Old 13-02-2022, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I'm keeping being attracted to yellow/orange crystals. Wearing Citrine.
I have that kind of thing too at times :)
I love citrine, also carnelian! (esp the darker brownish from Madagascar)

Moldavite... beautiful experiences with it.
I've held pieces at LP's a number of years ago but it does nothing for me. I seem to not have any resonance with any tektite for that matter.

Brucite... I bought one when LP had them a couple years back. Weren't they from Pakistan too? I think so... Haven't worked much with it, but I wanted one nonetheless. Mine is not yellow but more apple green.
I wish you many beautiful experiences with your pendant!
Old 21-02-2022, 01:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I have that kind of thing too at times :)
I love citrine, also carnelian! (esp the darker brownish from Madagascar)

Moldavite... beautiful experiences with it.
I've held pieces at LP's a number of years ago but it does nothing for me. I seem to not have any resonance with any tektite for that matter.

Brucite... I bought one when LP had them a couple years back. Weren't they from Pakistan too? I think so... Haven't worked much with it, but I wanted one nonetheless. Mine is not yellow but more apple green.
I wish you many beautiful experiences with your pendant!
Thanks! I wish you a lot of beautiful experiences with your Nephrite as well.

Yes the Brucite is from Pakistan and yellow as yellow can be. But it's very 'zingy' in energies so I can't wear them all the time. Happy to have them aboard though.

At the moment I'm wearing a Peridot pendant made of a crystal I bought on Marktplaats for cheap once from a collector.
Old 21-02-2022, 04:54 PM
Master
I will have to try my brucite again sometime soon :)
My nephrite jade will come tomorrow if all goes well. It was busy so it was delayed but still scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I expected it to be busy with / in between all the storms.
Thank goodness it has finally died down about half an hour ago!

Enjoy your peridot pendant!

OT - my usual pendants and in my jeans pocket 2 rosophia crystals :) These are also new, got them in last week. They're shaped like large dice.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Guide

Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow. Those storms were too much. I wanted to do my groceries today but went back home as the wind was just too much. Not even my Peridot pendant could help against that.