Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 14-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Electric-Shadow

Howdy

Hi guys,

I thought i'd perch myself here, so a bit about me:

I'm a medium, have been for nearly two years give or take a few months.
I do Tarot, Goddess Guidance oracle deck is the deck i use. I also do colour readings.

Let me explain.

the sitter picks three colours of the top of their head, then i read of the colours they chose, baisically using the colours as tarot cards.
Each colour has its own meanings, hidden meanings and most also have their own negative aspects, so like cards colours can be read.

Anyone can try and interpret the "baseline" meanings of the chosen colours, but you need a psychic to get into the really nitty gritty stuff.
Old 14-10-2006, 07:02 PM
~Jay~

Excellent Electric-Shadow! Welcome to the forum!

Love Jay xx
Old 14-10-2006, 08:07 PM
whitedove

Hi ES hunny :) wow this is becoming a real home from home lol
Old 15-10-2006, 01:29 PM
rose

hi electric spirit...i had fun chatting to you today. i hope to get to know you better soon *hug*
Old 15-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account
hello, your work sounds fascinating, hope to catch up with you sometime for a chinwag xx
Old 16-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Earthskyes

so glad that you made it xxx
Old 16-10-2006, 06:24 PM
e-ma

Hiya - Awesome, I was doing a lot of reading about colour therapy on the weekend.. :)
Old 22-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Electric-Shadow

Hiya

hopefully i will be able to get to know you all better soon xxx

I would make a safe bet that anyone who does colour therapy or suchlike would be able to do colour readings, not everyone is able to do it
xxx

I'll put up an article about it sometime soon if i can.