Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Question what is it!

I'm newbie and meditating since 2 months.
I'm feeling wired sensation like heavy air blowing in mind from left to right.
Sometime white flashing.? Is it Normal.?
Old 05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Experiencer

It's very normal to have odd sensations begin when you start meditating regularly.

When you say "heavy air blowing in my mind" are you feeling it kinda in your ears? Like your inner ears?
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Not in ear.
In mind from upper left to lower right.
I'm scared to it Should i continue or stop meditation.?
Old 06-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Experiencer

Anything you experience as a result of adding meditation to your life can't hurt you. Meditation has been shown to greatly improve people's lives and there are many health benefits to meditation. The experiences that come along with meditation are there because you are developing the ability to sense outside of this realm. As long as it doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable, you have nothing to worry about.

What type of meditation do you do? Are you listening to some kind of sound or music?
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.