Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-08-2022, 04:12 AM
Seeker

Question about past life

I was born in the 80s but I always been obsessed with the 20s everything about it the films music etc I collect everything from the 20s and read everything from the 20s I can't never explain to people why I am so obsessed with a time that happened way before I was born so could it be a past life
Old 14-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Could it be? Sure could be. :)
And 60 years sounds about right from what I've heard.
Wonder if you rem as a kid being drawn strongly to the 1920s, too, cuz that would be a big indicator.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Administrator
Yes it could be that you lived in that ERA have you thought of going for past life regression
? that could give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 14-08-2022, 02:08 PM
asearcher

agree with above, but then just as a pl tourist, as it does not seem you have any trauma from it, unfinished business, and that, my friend is good :)
Old 17-08-2022, 06:28 AM
Knower
With myself, I had a number of eras that caught my interest at an early age. Each one eventually yielded a past life memory, vision, dream, or all three. Even the most mundane interest in a specific era proved to be a past life. You needn't have had a long life to leave such an imprint. It is that simple. If you have a strong pull from a particular age, there is most likely a past life memory just below the surface that was significant for you for some reason.

PastPilot
Old 17-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
agree with above, but then just as a pl tourist,
What is a pl tourist?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2022, 01:43 PM
asearcher

To miss Hepburn:

It is someone who just out of curiousity which to know more about their past life, not someone who is "haunted" by it, have unfinished business, trauma, triggers :) I think I have heard it from Brian Weiss from an interview on youtube (somewhere, can't remember the title of the video though).

Kind of witty, no? ;)
Old 08-10-2022, 06:43 AM
Knower
I have memories of being killed in the First World War. I know the exact battle and date because we were hit by the German counter-offensive, which is a known date. That date is November 30th, 1917. I know I was also killed in the Second World War in late 1944. I remember dying at the age of 23 because it occurred to me at the time of my death that I was really too young to be dying, which means I was probably born in 1921. I had a short life after World War Two, dying as a child at the age of 9, and then I reincarnated again in the same Century. Being born in the 1920s and being born again in the 1980s is not unreasonable.

If you died in the 1920s, there is a chance you reincarnated before 1980 as well. Typically, from what I have read from many past life regressionists' books and articles, we tend to reincarnate around 4 years after death. At least within the last 150-200 years, we have. This is not a rule but more like a guide.

PastPilot