Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Master
Crystal Bibles - Judy Hall

I bought nr 2 & 3 of the Crystal Bible series. So far I'm happy with them! :)
I was never very interested in getting them, but since Judy has passed chances are that they won't get reprinted anymore at some point. And now they're still available for regular prices.
Plus, I was after information of some crystals that was mostly in part 3.
Someone online said that he used part 2 the least and part 1 the most, but going over the crystals of both I found out it was the other way round for me. So I got 2 & 3 now :)

I found sellers on Ebay that offer all 3 for $19, location of the books (or shop?) in the UK. But somehow that didn't feel right to me? They said in the text that the cover etc. could vary from what was shown. I didn't trust that. I think it's a Chinese print, like there are many Chinese print of oracle & Tarot decks.
So I decided to go for a reliable shop instead.

Glad to see many of the crystal that interest me are in there, like arfvedsonite (currently VERY interested in that!!), Uluru Amulet stone, Thunder egg, and so on.

Very happy with them, even though I don't usually buy books on crystals any longer. I nevertheless feel these are a good investment.
And funny to discover there are only 3 of 'em. I always thought she continued to do the Bibles next to her other books.

I am thinking on getting Crystal Prescription 4 in, but that'll come.
Old 16-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Master
Since I got the Bibles in I'm spending quite a lot of time going over the crystals in there that I got myself, and enjoying the hell out of it!!
It also inspired me to go back to the 2 Crystal Prescriptions I got ( 5 & 6) to work on some chakra things that were also mentioned with a crystal in the Crystal Bible.
And dang, did I feel that shift things?!?!
I worked on the Spleen Chakra the way she described, I had crystals I could use for that, -it's good she always gives options as I do not have all crystals she mentions.
I did the clearing, felt a kind of deep 'tickling' feeling near my pancreas/spleen area as I did so.
Then placed the jade on it while visualising the green pyramid around my spleen. To be sure visualised the red one on the other side and put tugtupite there.
And then, quite shortly thereafter, I felt a softening in the stomach / diaphragm area! Wowza!
Diaphragm is always a thing for me, always tight (my osteopath told me and she almost always has to work on it). It suddenly felt soft, as if it opened up and I could sink into it.
Remarkable!

Then I did the described opening / healing for the Past Life chakras behind the ears. Didn't directly feel anything but I'm certain there's a lot of debris there.
I used a knitted, stretchy earwarmer headband to keep the crystals in place where they should be.
And better safe than sorry, also put one on the Soma chakra to prevent getting dizzy as I easily suffer from vertigo. Must've worked as I didn't get dizzy :)

In any case, I'm thoroughly enjoying working with my books, both the new Crystal Bibles as well as the Crystal Prescriptions I already had :) Really nice to be able to cross-reference.
Old 16-07-2022, 07:10 PM
Guide

I'm glad that her books are so liked. I love them too. I have them in digital format so I always have them with me. Many train trips I have been studying her material. Shame that there never will be a part 4 of the Crystal Bible series but we should be grateful she offered so much information during her life.
Old 17-07-2022, 08:57 AM
Master
I was thinking the same thing: I wished there was a part 4 & 5 etc. haha.
She indeed offered a lot, so much knowledge and wisdom in her books, especially the Crystal Prescriptions.
Someone here mentioned those a while back. Up till that moment I didn't even know they existed.

I considered buying the digital Bibles as they are so much cheaper and I'd have instant access. But some books I rather have a physical copy of and I decided these were worth the extra money and the wait.
I do have some E-books, but to be honest, I never read them again and forget all about them, hihi.
(I don't read on mobile devices because of my neck injury)

Very happy to have them :)
Old 18-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Master
It feels so good to do so much energy work with crystals! I had not expected to enjoy it this much :)

Last night I did the Spleen chakra clearing & protection again and in the afternoon I did the cutting of the energetical umbilical cord to free me from things on the matriarchal line that don't serve me.
I used more stones for that than described, not just in the Navel but around it as well.
I have yet to do the Past Life chakra cleansing again but it was too warm yesterday to put the earwarmer band around my head to hold the crystals in place.
Plus I don't want to do too much as it does all shift energy. I want to allow my energetic and physical body time to adjust. And I feel these 3 need repeating a few times at least as I think/feel/sense there's a lot to clear.

Good thing I have so many crystals as so far I've always had at least one of the given options. But I don't have all crystals she mentions. And many of the crystals I have aren't in her Bibles so won't be given as option (mostly newer finds).

In any case, thoroughly enjoying the process
Old 05-09-2022, 09:51 AM
Master
I decided to get the 1st Crystal Bible in too.
There are a number of crystals in there that I wish to know more about, and I like having all 3.
Really peculiar how these things go as I never cared for these Bibles before, nor any crystal book for that matter. One exception has always been "Lightwork with Crystals" (in Dutch only) as that book is exceptional.
But now I do want the Bibles, and quite happy with them too!
Old 05-09-2022, 10:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I decided to get the 1st Crystal Bible in too.
There are a number of crystals in there that I wish to know more about, and I like having all 3.
Really peculiar how these things go as I never cared for these Bibles before, nor any crystal book for that matter.
Great that you like them! There are still so many crystals and stones in them that I don't know. Still so much to discover.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-09-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 05-09-2022, 12:23 PM
Master
Yes, indeed!
And I got all three books in physical form, not the Ebooks. I prefer consulting real books even though it's easier for me to read an E-book with my neck. Yet I somehow rarely read E-books. It's not the same.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, indeed!
And I got all three books in physical form, not the Ebooks. I prefer consulting real books even though it's easier for me to read an E-book with my neck. Yet I somehow rarely read E-books. It's not the same.

Think of this. Your job is to sit on a desk 8 hours. Your eyes are glued to the laptop screen. Then on your way home, you check your phone. Another screen. You get home, turn on tv, another screen. Check your personal laptop, another screen. Now is 9 PM. You want to relax. Do you feel like reading from another screen, an e-book? If you think about it, it feels like 1 long continuous experience, watching the screen.

But now, you have the choice to do a different activity. Electronics are closed only a dim light is on enough for you to see through the beautiful physical books. :) Sure, a kindle or e-reader is good to save money and carry it when you travel.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Think of this. Your job is to sit on a desk 8 hours. Your eyes are glued to the laptop screen. Then on your way home, you check your phone. Another screen. You get home, turn on tv, another screen. Check your personal laptop, another screen. Now is 9 PM. You want to relax. Do you feel like reading from another screen, an e-book? If you think about it, it feels like 1 long continuous experience, watching the screen.

But now, you have the choice to do a different activity. Electronics are closed only a dim light is on enough for you to see through the beautiful physical books. :) Sure, a kindle or e-reader is good to save money and carry it when you travel.
Sure, but how is that applicable to me? I said I prefer physical books, so why should I think about E-books and sitting behind screens?
Not to be difficult, I just don't see the relevance of your reply.