Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Master

Forehead pulling sensation

Hi all, is there anything I can do to make my forehead relax when I am meditating? The more I meditate the more pulling sensation I feel on my forehead. It can last for hours. Perhaps I should try to forget it and not be concerned that my forehead feels this way and to accept it.
Old 15-06-2022, 12:25 AM
Master
Yes I’ve had that too.

If your over active in this area it will pull you into that focus to notice.

I tend to ask the area of my body what it needs if it’s persistent.

If your doing Astral travelling a lot, are you focused on the third eye to do this?

I drop right down into my hara and focus on my breath.

Generally your own balance requires attention not only on the Mat, but how your
Living through the awareness meditation activates.
Old 15-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Master
I've have it sometimes, but I remain neutral and don't try to make anything happen or not happen. The urge to stop it indicates the aversions are rising, and the ability to remain neutral without giving the feeling any particular importance is how I let it be how it is and do whatever it wants to do. Hence I don't give it any particular attention or try to put attention somewhere else to avoid it. I just continue the meditation I was doing.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Master

Thank you for your replies. I now ignore the sensation as much as I can. I get on with my meditation and focus on other areas.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you for your replies. I now ignore the sensation as much as I can. I get on with my meditation and focus on other areas.
I don't know what 'ignore' means exactly, but just to get into the nitty gritty, sometimes 'ignore' actually means 'avoid', like trying not let it enter your awareness - trying to block it out. But my approach is just let things happen and be aware. My main meditation style is feeling the whole body, so if there is an intense forehead or something, I feel it purposefully when I'm at that part of the body. It's just that I don't give it a priority or importance of any kind. If breath meditating I just keep doing that, and 'ignore' other feelings only in the sense that I don't become distracted by them or react to them - not because I want to 'not feel' something else (which is adverse reaction).
Old 16-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Master

Thank you Gem, I will not ignore it I just will not pay a lot of attention to it.