Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-04-2022, 06:52 PM
Seeker
Meditation that’s touched you deeply.

I’ve always thought that I wasn’t very good at meditating and tend to stick to guided ones on you tube to help me. There’s one in particular that I love and often use it when I feel the need. I think it’s a lot like others where you go into a doorway in a tree to another world, that sort of thing.

Anyway, there was this one time that I used it, and when I came back up out of the tree my guide was waiting for me and surprised me with such a loving hug, that it immediately snapped me out of it and reduced me to tears. It’s been so long since I felt so much love like that and it deeply touched me. When I later asked about it, he said that I really needed it.

So I was wondering if anyone else has ever had something like that happen to them. Please share your stories
Old 14-04-2022, 03:30 AM
Master
A beautiful experience, Joseph!

Most people on this forum would have had a fair share of spiritual experiences. Imbibe and assimilate. What within has shifted, becoming an embodiment of our being in permanence?
Old 14-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Master
Just gorgeous ~ the most I felt was when I knew I had experience everything from my electron state before I was a photon ~ nothing could surpass me there no time continuum or nothing not even distance- I was travelling *still am travelling at the speed of light..

Always amazed me.. like a bullet- just forgetful to see it anymore..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)