Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-08-2021, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sounds wonderful, Anala!
I'm going to remember it and maybe do one myself :) Inspiring, hihi.

I would love to hear how it goes!
Old 27-08-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
I will let you know if I get around to doing it :)
For now rather busy with a li'l kitten! She's oh-so cute, but also has a serious mind of her own, haha.
Old 29-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
FairyCrystal,

Oh, yes, kittens grow so fast! I hope you are both having fun!

Today is slow and quiet, just returned home from a short trip to the city!

So, good day for a week ahead spread. I have new stones to add to the grid and see how they fit in.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:13 PM
Master
I just bought a copy of the Gilded Tarot!!
I came across it in a reading online and it caught my attention. I'd seen it before but then it didn't really interest me that much. But now I got the new updated version and some of the artwork is entirely different and it hasn't got the edges of the first version anymore.
Took me a while to figure out the difference, if it wasn't for a bookseller posting that info I probably still would be trying to find out, haha. Apparently there are also 2 version by Llewelyn (not certain if this is the old and new version) and many sellers offer it for a low price with the image of the new version but you will get the other version. That has a typical Lo Scarabeo box and thing B&W booklet.
The proper version is slightly more expensive and has a proper hard box and decent booklet. And not the edgings. It mentioned that too, so I'm guesstimating the 'other version' is indeed the old version.

In any case, I'm looking forward to getting it!!
Old 11-09-2021, 09:23 PM
Master
Well, my new deck the Gilded Tarot Royale has just arrived today and it is gorgeous!!
I was not on the lookout for any new deck, stumbled upon this one when watching a pick a card.
I'm happy I decided to get it in!
Old 12-09-2021, 01:03 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal,

That is wonderful!

I traveled to a big city in my state and there was a second hand store and they had two tables and a bookshelf full or tarot and Oracle cards! Oh how I wish I could have asked you about them.

I did not even bother to look at the prices, as I would have been terribly tempted.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Master
Ooph... big collections of Tarot & Oracle cards are very tempting, haha.
In the past it used to be books. Best if I avoid stores with both. Ifever I went shopping with the kids, or on a trip abroad even, they'd almost panic when they spotted a bookstore, hahahaha. Both trying to drag me in another direction, lol. Of course I had to have a look, grin. They both hated it!
Old 12-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Master
FairyCrystal! Yes, book stores too! lol. Except my son loves books and going to the rock shop. We keep each other in budget, for the most part!
Old 18-09-2021, 12:57 PM
Master
The question of the day, how do you ready a new deck?

(Can you tell I’m excited?)
Old 13-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Master
Somehow I came across the Mists of Avalon Oracle by Rose Inserra. No idea how I came across it. But... I loved it right away! I have such affinity with Avalon!
I watched a nr of reviews, esp. the part where people draw one card and read the interpretation so I have an idea what the booklet offers.
I was sold! It should arrive Friday.
I could've gotten it in tomorrow from another shop, but then I'd have to pay E2,99 shipping. Well... I can wait a day longer if I get to keep 3 Euros in my own pocket, hihi.

The deck has got 36 cards, all Avalon themed of places, mystical, people (Lancelot, Arthur, Igraine etc.).