Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Summerkat

I want to add something...

Light worker = good
Dark Worker = bad

This is another thing to divide us as people.

I come into this part of the forum because I do enjoy a lot of the same topics you find "Light workers" talking about --healing, empathy, love. Not interested in so much what they call themselves but what they discuss.

At the same time, I'm also drawn to people who are more willing to admit depression, sadness, frustration and so on..even if its with religion & spirituality. I find it to be very genuine in ways that I don't find among the Light workers. And that is their strength, its real. I can't go one way or the other..they balance each other. A world of one or the other would be horrible. We need the full spectrum and in order to create anything you have to have both.

Some people fear the dark and will say they want nothing to do with the dark..but they fear the part of themselves they don't accept. Some call it the shadow self.

Last edited by Summerkat : 12-10-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat

Some people fear the dark and will say they want nothing to do with the dark..but they fear the part of themselves they don't accept. Some call it the shadow self.

Yes this is something we will eventually understand and teach our children about. The subconscious remembers the full spectrum of all that we are.

Some go so far as to say that this includes all our lifetimes. Imagine that if you can.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Master
Light worker = good
Dark Worker = bad

How black and white

The true self it right in the middle.

Last edited by Rah nam : 13-10-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 13-10-2010, 02:01 AM
PeaceSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi PeaceSeeker

Yes, I hear what you're saying in that regard, but I would offer for your consideration the following thoughts...

Here in the earth realm we allowed to reap the consequences of our previous actions in the guise of karma... karma that sometimes metes out a seemingly harsh response that could be interpreted as "punishment". I think the point is that harming an earth angel to the degree that his/her spiritual service is interrupted does indeed have consequences for the responsible party. Seen from that perspective,it does indeed make sense to me.

A loving God allows us to grow and to learn from our mistakes. There are many things in life that seem like harsh and/or negative experiences, yet that same loving God allows them. I believe He/She does so in order to foster our growth and enlightenment, and that it is for our betterment and thus a loving act

Again, I agree with almost everything you said.
But in most cases, the offender doesn't realise that they're harming an earth angel / light worker. In which case the Karma created shouldn't be any "harsher" than if they hurt any other person.
But if they did do harm to a LW with the full knowledge that they're causing damage to a divine operation, then I could understand if the offender faced bigger consequences for his/her actions.

This forum is amazing! There are many highly evolved beings here
Old 13-10-2010, 02:49 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker
Again, I agree with almost everything you said.
But in most cases, the offender doesn't realise that they're harming an earth angel / light worker. In which case the Karma created shouldn't be any "harsher" than if they hurt any other person.
But if they did do harm to a LW with the full knowledge that they're causing damage to a divine operation, then I could understand if the offender faced bigger consequences for his/her actions.

This forum is amazing! There are many highly evolved beings here

I agree. The consequences would be a good deal harsher if the harm was inflicted knowingly!
Old 13-10-2010, 09:13 AM
blackfellawhitefella

(for melbourne / aussie types only)

Quote:
How black and white

hmmm ... how collingwood ...hahaha ... can't have that

Quote:
The true self is right in the middle.

just add a little red and all is GOOD

hi detlef.
Old 13-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella

just add a little red and all is GOOD

hi detlef.

only if you stick your tongue out.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:28 PM
stevek

Someone on this forum quoted a book that said something to the effect of "if you're not actively working for the light, you're working for the dark". It hit me strongly and I had a reaction to that. Probably mostly because it had resonated with my own place within growth. I think I have wavered between actively being "not connected" and realizing my connection with all humanity. Its profound to me to just realize that one must embrace the connection, plug into humanity and care. (awareness vs. ignorance)

I find this whole debate on this thread to be very intriguing and positive.

I'm reading Eckart Tolle's book The Power of Now and recall a part where he talks about words and associated meaning, suggesting to not get too hung up on the words, but the greater meaning to which they point.

My observation in some of the disagreements within this thread have come from being more concerned with the words themselves rather than the greater idea represented.

I'm so glad to have this forum to read and inspire. Thank you all...I am waking more and more.