Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-10-2022, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
hollow advice
The (so very unkind) hurdles you erect, Busby. It's hollow to you because you choose that as your perception truth. You keep attributing your issues to things outside yourself. It's the same blame game most take part in, that's why this world is in the state it's in. In another 100 years or so human beings will be practicing self-responsibility and consciously listening with their hearts. See you then, brother.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Baile on this

Namaste
Old 26-10-2022, 06:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The (so very unkind) hurdles you erect, Busby. It's hollow to you because you choose that as your perception truth. You keep attributing your issues to things outside yourself. It's the same blame game most take part in, that's why this world is in the state it's in. In another 100 years or so human beings will be practicing self-responsibility and consciously listening with their hearts. See you then, brother.

I have been rebuked Baile, higher powers have taken umbrage - and rightly so. I was unkind using those words when you were sincere in your intentions.

Please allow me to apologise.

Let me explain; I'm an old man although I prefer to refer to myself as an elderly gentleman - and I have devoted a great part of my free time to the puzzle of life, to its utter weirdness.
As a teenager, after a couple of unexplainable experiences bordering on the mystic, I decided not to believe in anything until the grounds to do so were so clear that no other signals would be needed. So as a result I have never believed in anything and still don't. Nor, as I have seen do I need to.

My dream of attaining old age and so becoming a wise man has gone - not however in essence as I still look forward to the mental challenges this mystery presents each morning.

There's plenty of time.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 26-10-2022, 07:18 AM
Master

I stopped being interested in the ideas of Reincarnation along time ago when I realised that people offering proof of other lives that they had so called 'verifiably' lived could so equally be facts and impressions gleaned from what Carl Jung called the Collective Unconscious. A type of soup of everything that has ever happened including individual personalities lived. I realised that I could possibly contact the soul of anybody and say I had lived their life in the physical, biological way and temporal way that we recognise as living a life.

I also became aware that Reincarnation was often used as a place to go, rightly or wrongly for the individual, a place of escape perhaps, to be away from traumas lived through in their lives. But I've since come to realise that Reincarnation in this regard is a place of healing for those who see it that way and I concur with that. But I'm not sure I ever found answers to people
who seemed to me to be disassociated from their own lives instead choosing to see reincarnation as a type of fantasy in which to draw breath from their traumas etc. Unanswered questions really.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 26-10-2022 at 06:29 PM.