Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Master

Blue river of life

I had quite a profound dream last night, I remember almost perfectly.

I found myself near a white blue river, this was not a river of water, but a river of energy. It was the river of life, the river of eternity, I knew that if I drink from it, I will not return to Earth. So I did not drink, I felt that there was someone with me, a guide, I don't know, I felt I was shown this and to make up my mind, if I drink or come back to Earth. This was a calm river, its energy was dense, you could not see through it,

In an instant I was teleported in my grandma's house, everybody was there, people that are now in other countries were there, my grandma was there too, she died years ago. This was like a reunion. Suddenly, my sister felt two beings and we knew right away that these two were the children my grandma lost after birth. My grandma was so so happy that she can met them, she was full of joy.

In an instant I was teleported to another location, this time I met a family, husband and wife, my neighbours, my family had a fight with them a while ago. I went to this family and they gave me a gift, they said that it's for me and they also said that they are left without money so some help would be appreciated. I saw my father coming and I left that place.

I was shown three scenes that have nothing in common, the river of life, family reunion and those neighbours that my family has a conflict with.

This is how the river looked like, I am talking about the color and its shape, of course there was no vegetation or mountains, the river seemed to be in a place of light where there was nothing else but this endless light and the river.

Old 06-01-2021, 12:01 PM
ketzer

What do you think it means?
Old 06-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What do you think it means?

I don't really know, I lack the understanding of my dreams, even more when there are 3 dreams in one and every scene shows a complete change of environment.

I only know that if I would have drank from that river, I would not be here, now. It was the River of Life, I just knew this instantly. The light that was everywhere was pure and very calm, good to the eyes and it seemed to be heavenly, like this light was forming pure white clouds of light.

Was the River of Life, the Source of all things? I believe so, it was flowing from somewhere above me. This River was the eternity, was the absolute, when one drinks from it, one awakens from this world and one can not stay here anymore. I feel I was told this in a mind-to-mind conversation.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:38 PM
ketzer

You say you would not be here if you drank from the river. Where would you be?
I say don't be afraid to drink from the river. Anyway, we all drink from the river when we become thirsty enough.
I think perhaps those three scenes have everything in common.

Not sure if this will open to the correct spot. The section I am trying to reference is called OM.
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2500....htm#2H_4_0013

Old 06-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Administrator
Water is very spiritual . i think you are wakening up from a long dream ,
The message as i see it is you need to develop your gifts.
Spirit are drawn to you but you are not a 100/ per cent sure.
you need to go to a spiritulist church from there you will understand everything that happens to you.
and you will fly try it.

Namaste
Old 06-01-2021, 03:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
You say you would not be here if you drank from the river. Where would you be?
I say don't be afraid to drink from the river. Anyway, we all drink from the river when we become thirsty enough.
I think perhaps those three scenes have everything in common.

Not sure if this will open to the correct spot. The section I am trying to reference is called OM.
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2500....htm#2H_4_0013

With God, leaving my whole world behind.

I see, interesting, can this be the River of Life, Jesus, the Christ talked about?

Can you shed some light? In my inner being, I understand these 3 scenes, in fact, I understand all my experiences, but not in an intellectual way and I can't use my intellect to make sense of them.

I read that whole section, actually I've been listening OM chants and I've been loving them. Also this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA75zd5eE-w ( I love it )

3-4 years ago, I had my first spiritual awakening, so to say, I wrote a story about the River of Life, something that I saw in my mind. I saw a river and I saw many people in this river, this river contained all the human experiences, be it good or bad. I had no idea what it was about, this is how I pictured life. Then I had a dream where I met a very wise old man and he thought me many things and at the end, he throw me in a river full of crocodiles to test me but I became afraid and I jumped in a tree and this man was also there in that tree and this is how it ended.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Water is very spiritual . i think you are wakening up from a long dream ,
The message as i see it is you need to develop your gifts.
Spirit are drawn to you but you are not a 100/ per cent sure.
you need to go to a spiritulist church from there you will understand everything that happens to you.
and you will fly try it.

Namaste

This water was the River of Life, the absolute, the eternity.

Interesting, I felt the closest to God I've ever been, one choice away from me, just once choice away. The thing is that God was this guide I felt around me but I could not see it only feel its presence.

There's nothing in my area about these things.. I am on my own...

Namaste!
Old 06-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Master
This is the first thing that came to mind.
http://soundcurrentrider.com/GodPlane.html
Old 06-01-2021, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is the first thing that came to mind.
http://soundcurrentrider.com/GodPlane.html

Interesting read, thanks!
Old 07-01-2021, 12:23 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Can you shed some light? In my inner being, I understand these 3 scenes, in fact, I understand all my experiences, but not in an intellectual way and I can't use my intellect to make sense of them.

It seems to me that everything you need to understand them you have already included in your posts. Maybe you have all the puzzle pieces and just need to put them together.