Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Master

Ah, I love you too!
Old 30-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Master

On America's Frontline Doctor's website they offer a map that shows which states have a lockdown of hcq

It's an interactive map so I can't paste it here but click on the link below

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/hcq/
Old 30-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Good luck with the survival with your covid thread Deb 'I mean that' - 4 down one survives - I have emailed 30 hospitals today 20 last week, getting to the 'heart' here in the UK of people on the ground with my theory of strengthening peoples immune system with mass TV/radio 'feel good' advertising...

I am amazed how many hospitals are in one city alone including private ones, didn't know so many existed - I had so little support on here, apart from some who supported me, as you did on one of my threads, so thank you all again, ones that supported what could be an answer to getting rid of this 'thing' killing people, and a pandemic solution, and to recovery of economies...

I still believe the destruct one could have worked with higher intervention 'I read some of my notes only last night' my Angels sending me messages of support along the way - if enough people could have been bothered to support it, instead of looking on and sometimes bickering - its dangerous this thing, it needs stopping... have a good day Deb and good luck, I can see you are passionate about what you say...

Keep your chin up.

Some of us support you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Master
Chin is up thank you BigJohn, and thank you for your kind support in the past - 50 hospitals and clinics emailed today and nice replies from some, thinking time and possible passing it on to other depts there for others - seeds planted/sown more the same tomorrow...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I haven't found any threads on Hydroxychloroquine regarding covid. I watched this video by America's Frontline Doctors and they say hydroxychloroquine is effective.

I've italicized direct quotes from the B I T C H U T E video:

They have congressmen who ask where they can get this drug and (apparently it is very difficult).

Number 1, your doctor has to have read the science with a critical eye and have eliminated the junk science-many (safe) studies have been retracted.

Number 2, The pharmacist has to not restrict it; many states have empowered their pharmacists to not honor physician prescriptions; that has never happened before. That is interference with doctor/patient relationship where the patient talks to the doctor honestly and the doctor answers the patient honestly-has been violated so you have a very difficult time (to get this drug) as the average American.

Another doctor said that hydroxychloroquine is safer than aspirin, Motrin or Tylenol.

Now we talk about the studies we have been told on the MSM.

Another doctor said: The problem (is) in all those studies (they used) very, very high doses, massive doses (were used). The Remap Study, the Solidarity Trial (WHO), Recovery Trial. They used 2400 mg in the 1st day (of their studies)....They used massive toxic doses and guess what: they found out when you use massive toxic doses you get massive toxic results. The drug doesn't work when you give massive toxic doses.

This drug concentrates in the lungs. When you take it in addition with zinc, the zinc keeps it from multiplying.

You will find this on B i t c h u t e. Title of the video is: AMERICA'S FRONTLINE DOCTORS ADDRESS COVID-19 MISINFORMATION WITH SCOTUS PRESS CONFERENCE. This video was banned on You Tube.

Also you can read more on this group of doctors on their website:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

And here is the doctor who introduced hydroxychloroquine as a covid treatment. His website: https://www.medicineuncensored.com/
Go girl. The truth cannot & won't be suppressed or be buried.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-11-2020, 08:23 PM
ImthatIm

I tend to distrust all doctors until trust is earned.
I have found 99% of all doctors to be liars and agenda driven, that I have investigated
concerning my own health.
There was one that told the truth honestly and accurately.

Though I am sure that there are trust worthy doctors.
I just haven't experienced them much which is sad.

As far as the Hydroxy. I think it has a long track record and is primarily safe
except with known side effects and should be treated like many other medications.
As far as it's effectiveness on Covid, take it or don't everyone's health decisions are theirs to make.

If it can be prescribed safely for prevention of Malaria surely it can't hurt
to take for Covid except for the known risk factors.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I have found 99% of all doctors to be liars and agenda driven, that I have investigated
concerning my own health.
There was one that told the truth honestly and accurately.

I just haven't experienced them much which is sad.

As far as the Hydroxy. I think it has a long track record and is primarily safe
except with known side effects and should be treated like many other medications.
As far as it's effectiveness on Covid, take it or don't everyone's health decisions are theirs to make.

If it can be prescribed safely for prevention of Malaria surely it can't hurt
to take for Covid except for the known risk factors.
I do agree with you, however, of that 99%, at least 75% would have been coerced or blackmailed to do so. There are still many out there with the best of intentions as they are difficult to find as they fear their credibility and safety would be compromised if they speak up and speak out and eventually they will get silenced one way or another because they 'buck' the agenda system by not playing the game imposed on them.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I have found 99% of all doctors to be liars and agenda driven, that I have investigated concerning my own health. There was one that told the truth honestly and accurately.

That suggests you've seen 100 doctors, 1 of whom was truthful, the other 99 being liars? Have I got that right.

Quote:
I just haven't experienced them much which is sad..
fair comment

Quote:
As far as the Hydroxy. I think it has a long track record and is primarily safe except with known side effects and should be treated like many other medications. As far as it's effectiveness on Covid, take it or don't everyone's health decisions are theirs to make..
It probably won't hurt to take it although we shouldn't take medication without sound reasons to do it just because it probably won't hurt - surely?

Quote:
If it can be prescribed safely for prevention of Malaria surely it can't hurt to take for Covid except for the known risk factors.
why?

Is it known that it's safe to take hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid-19 and if it is, is it also known to be beneficial/helpful/effective against the virus?
If not you may as well try any other drugs that might be OK to treat Covid-19.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I do agree with you, however, of that 99%, at least 75% would have been coerced or blackmailed to do so. There are still many out there with the best of intentions as they are difficult to find as they fear their credibility and safety would be compromised if they speak up and speak out and eventually they will get silenced one way or another because they 'buck' the agenda system by not playing the game imposed on them.

Three quarters of the 99% who tell lies are coerced or blackmailed? Isn't this just quoting vague percentages without providing any evidence about what you're alleging?

They're unsupported claims until you provide checked and verified figures.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Ivermectin? for Covid? Looking good.
Friend sent me a link. Have not scanned it yet.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...py/ivermectin/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru