Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22
The Bible gives an account of Angels who abandoned their natural states to have sex with women because they found them attractive. Women are one of the most beautiful things in nature. However, they could also be dangerous; like Delilah. It's surprising how Angels could fall because of women.

to say that the wicked angel's fell because of women, is unfair. it wasn't the humans female that went up to Heaven and enticed those wicked beings. it was THEIR OWN selfishness and desire to go against Jehovah God. knowing that they were created as Perfect Being. at the point of this world becoming wicked, mankind was imperfect.

you question deserves a honest answer. so first they materialized back to Spirit beings. then they left their families on Earth to die, they went back to Heaven. water wouldn't have destroyed them anyway, for they were Spirits. later on Jesus ,(Michael) and his Righteous Angels went into war against them.

they were kicked out of Heaven, STRAIGHT to Earth ,(Rev. 12:7-9 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him). NOT to a fiery place called "HELL." peace
Old 19-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
to say that the wicked angel's fell because of women, is unfair. it wasn't the humans female that went up to Heaven and enticed those wicked beings. it was THEIR OWN selfishness and desire to go against Jehovah God. knowing that they were created as Perfect Being. at the point of this world becoming wicked, mankind was imperfect.

you question deserves a honest answer. so first they materialized back to Spirit beings. then they left their families on Earth to die, they went back to Heaven. water wouldn't have destroyed them anyway, for they were Spirits. later on Jesus ,(Michael) and his Righteous Angels went into war against them.

they were kicked out of Heaven, STRAIGHT to Earth ,(Rev. 12:7-9 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought. but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him). NOT to a fiery place called "HELL." peace

' this world becoming wicked, mankind was imperfect '

I must disagree because I see Individuals being what you call ' Wicked ' and everyone born ' Perfect ' in God's image and likeness, it is the actions of individuals not ' Mankind ' that cause the problems in this ' World '.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:

I liked the way you connected Jesus with Archangel Michael.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-11-2020, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Really nice you mentioned they were casted out but "NOT to a fiery place called "HELL."" You have mentioned too many times HELL is not a Biblical teaching and can not be found in some of the newer translations of the Bible.

Always nice to see your comments.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Really nice you mentioned they were casted out but "NOT to a fiery place called "HELL."" You have mentioned too many times HELL is not a Biblical teaching and can not be found in some of the newer translations of the Bible.

Always nice to see your comments.
You wrote "casted", I firstly read "castrated" ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You wrote "casted", I firstly read "castrated" ...

I read like that once in a while! LOL!

Old 21-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:

Care to opine as to why Yahweh gifted us with the Devil and his angels?

I see that as mean as hell. Especially given that Yahweh gave her the extra power to deceive us. That is more than mean. It is Satanic.

Why did your god do the Satanic thing?

You are to emulate Yahweh. Would you be that Satanic?

Regards
DL
Old 22-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Care to opine as to why Yahweh gifted us with the Devil and his angels?

I see that as mean as hell. Especially given that Yahweh gave her the extra power to deceive us. That is more than mean. It is Satanic.

Why did your god do the Satanic thing?

You are to emulate Yahweh. Would you be that Satanic?

Regards
DL

People have children and the children have FREE WILL.

Yahweh created 'man' and the Angels and he gave them FREE WILL.

Old 22-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:

Not according to scriptures.

Case in point.

Can you make an educated choice and exercise a free willed choice between two know things, on what you know nothing about?

No you cannot and thus to say A & E, as our archetypal self, had free will, is completely and demonstrably false.

Further, the Christian bible says you do not have a free will as Yahweh controls it via handing out the grace to believe to whoever he wants, while denying it to those who might want some.

All the required quotes to prove what I put is below.

Prove biblically that is. Not in reality, as Yahweh is fiction.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL
Old 22-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:

As an aside.

If Yahweh is real and has free will, then he is just letting evil happen without a purpose, as he already knows all outcomes and could just ship to the end.

Yahweh not only demands purposeless torture in hell, he also likes to have it on earth.

Regards
DL