Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2020, 05:22 AM
Pathfinder
|||||Herkimer diamond||||||

I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I can’t stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.

*I accidentally listed this same post in a different group, I meant to post it here🙈 anyway thanks for reading!
Old 06-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Guide
That’s funny you just posted this because I’ve been drawn to these crystals too as of late.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:43 PM
Pathfinder

Herkimmer daimond is very attractive

Get a herkimmer with rutilated amethyst those are OP and expensive i still need to get a good sized piece myself

Astrologically not every piece of herkimmer is the same so you need to touch and feel each piece. But in general a good crystal (herkimmer with amethyst/ rutilated amethyst) when venus conjuct pluto along with green beryl
Old 02-12-2020, 01:48 AM
Master
Where Herkimer Diamonds are found, in the greater Herkimer, New York area, I never saw one with Amethyst. Even those who carry them for sale in that area do not have any with Amethyst.

Where are these Herkimer Diamonds coming from that have Amethyst?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Master
There are also golden healer Herkimers, from NY.
The shop I go to has some larger pieces, excellent quality, and I love 'em, but the price... Even though they don't ask top dollar it's still an expensive crystal.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There are also golden healer Herkimers, from NY.
The shop I go to has some larger pieces, excellent quality, and I love 'em, but the price... Even though they don't ask top dollar it's still an expensive crystal.

I have seen Golden Healers but never seen any in the Herkimer, NY greater vicinity. At the largest mine in that area, they also have a retail store and in that store they do not carry Golden Healers.

I wonder where the shop you go to is able to find Golden Healers in New York?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have seen Golden Healers but never seen any in the Herkimer, NY greater vicinity. At the largest mine in that area, they also have a retail store and in that store they do not carry Golden Healers.

I wonder where the shop you go to is able to find Golden Healers in New York?
Last year they went to the mine itself to buy Herkimers.

They always buy their Herkimers from the owner of that mine when in Tucson as the owner is there too. But last year they went to Herkimer to see him there and buy the Herkimers.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Last year they went to the mine itself to buy Herkimers.

They always buy their Herkimers from the owner of that mine when in Tucson as the owner is there too. But last year they went to Herkimer to see him there and buy the Herkimers.

I know that owner and his wife. I have had numerous talks with the owner, especially on how people use to 'treat' Herkimer Diamonds. The large specimens typically would be thrown against something just to hear them explode.

At Tucson where he sits up, he never has displayed Golden Healers. I just found it odd, because I would never suspect the geology around Herkimer, New York could produce Golden Healers.

Now at Tucson, there is one chap who lives in Mexico and New Mexico. He mines, and brings to the shows, a fairly large amount of Golden Healers. He also mines a particular Amethyst and Smokey Quartz.

Old 03-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Master
Whatever. They do have golden healer Herkimers so they exist. And they're gorgeous!
I would consider buying one if the price of Herkimer wasn't so danged high, hihi. And it doesn't call to me that much, otherwise I'd do it anyway.

Also, they may have more you've never seen. They always make sure they're early at certain shows and then help the seller unpack if they are then allowed to select the crystals they want while unpacking. Most are very happy as they don't even have time to unpack everything themselves. They never buy an entire barrel/drum, they hand pick every single crystal, and currently around 1000 different types in their shop. I think they're the biggest -certainly with high quality- crystal shop in this part of Europe.
And sometimes they just buy the whole lot of a new found crystal, meaning they're the only ones in the entire world that has them. Unless more of that crystal is found later on.
Some miners keep their best specimen back for them because they know they are in the business from the heart and soul and it's their soul calling.
They're also one of the relative few who can go to the Mt Shasta mine to buy Mt Shasta opal, for the same reason.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Whatever. They do have golden healer Herkimers so they exist. And they're gorgeous!
I would consider buying one if the price of Herkimer wasn't so danged high, hihi. And it doesn't call to me that much, otherwise I'd do it anyway.

Also, they may have more you've never seen. They always make sure they're early at certain shows and then help the seller unpack if they are then allowed to select the crystals they want while unpacking. Most are very happy as they don't even have time to unpack everything themselves. They never buy an entire barrel/drum, they hand pick every single crystal, and currently around 1000 different types in their shop. I think they're the biggest -certainly with high quality- crystal shop in this part of Europe.
And sometimes they just buy the whole lot of a new found crystal, meaning they're the only ones in the entire world that has them. Unless more of that crystal is found later on.
Some miners keep their best specimen back for them because they know they are in the business from the heart and soul and it's their soul calling.
They're also one of the relative few who can go to the Mt Shasta mine to buy Mt Shasta opal, for the same reason.

I see how you are right.

I looked up what they call Golden Healer Herkimer Diamonds. They look like a variation of Elestial Quartz. In order to get a "Golden Healer", you need Iron and from what I have seen, there is only one spot that has iron near Herkimer but it is in another County. Also, If I remember right, "Golden Healer" is trade marked.

Now the place promoting Golden Healer Herkimer Diamonds has one of their mines near Little Falls, New York. Surprising, Little Falls was were Herkimer Diamonds were first 'found' in modern times. At that time in history, the people did not seem to realize something the Mohawk Indians treasured was what would later be called Herkimer Diamonds.

What I find interesting is Herkimer Diamonds are found in Dolomite. If you break up some Dolomite and put them in a bowl and add vinegar, you will get Aragonite crystals! Aragonite comes in various colors and shapes.... I prefer the orange colored version.