Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

Heightend-Awareness,

Thank you for providing that video to listen to. It was indeed very interesting to hear but difficult to understand. Primarily because I personally have not had the experience that he is relaying in this and many of his talks.

However I have had verifiable experiences by which I could understand his perspective about feeling the wish as already fulfilled before it is visible to my senses.

I am sure that continuing to learn by verifiable experience will eventually get me to the place where I can accept more of his talks such as in this video.

If you have not seen the collection of his talks I've provided them below.

I found his talks entitled Your Supreme Dominion, and The Power of Awareness especially helpful in this regard...

Perhaps they can help you in your journey as well.

Reference: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 14-09-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 14-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Heightend-Awareness,

Thank you for providing that video to listen to. It was indeed very interesting to hear but difficult to understand. Primarily because I personally have not had the experience that he is relaying in this and many of his talks.

However I have had verifiable experiences by which I could understand his perspective about feeling the wish as already fulfilled before it is visible to my senses.

I am sure that continuing to learn by verifiable experience will eventually get me to the place where I can accept more of his talks such as in this video.

If you have not seen the collection of his talks I've provided them below.

I found his talks entitled Your Supreme Dominion, and The Power of Awareness especially helpful in this regard...

Perhaps they can help you in your journey as well.

Reference: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
Sorry for the poor sound quality, and thank you for the link. Any information and or knowledge will always help me on my journey. Thank you again guthrio.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry for the poor sound quality, and thank you for the link. Any information and or knowledge will always help me on my journey. Thank you again guthrio.

Heightend-Awareness,

... My pleasure. To be clear the sound quality was fine, my understanding of his meaning was not so clear in some places. And although the listing that I attached contains many of Goddard's speeches, I was surprised to not see the text from the video among them.

Again enjoy. You are welcome.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 25-01-2021, 12:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, this is too funny.
Before I clicked onto the youtube I thought my contribution to the thread
would be to leave a Gregg Braden youtube!

His compiled research over decades is so moving and sound.
Thank you, Gregg!!!!

He has definatly helped me along the way. Being that you are in the SW.. have you been to any of his seminars?
Old 25-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Knower
In my mind there is no doubt we are creators of our own reality. I've felt this way for a long time. I think a lot of it is how you project yourself. I once had a friend at work. Nobody wanted to work with him. He was extremely negative. Everything always worked against him. We were working together one day and he was going nuts. Just complaining about how terrible everything was.

-its cold and snowing
- his kids are driving him crazy
-my life is a mess..

he went on and on and on.. until I had enough ( he was sucking the energy right out of me). I finally said "Well, we are working together, today." from that moment on he forgot about his personal problem and got after it with a great attitude.

We all project our aura outward. Other's (not in tune) see it but don't realize it. They know who to gravitate to and away from. I think this is the 1st step in realizing the power of manifestation.
Old 25-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Master
What we put out there into the ether,(emotions & intent) is what feeds any particular circumstance and or paradigm. Fear is the worst. If there are mass panic and hysteria you can only imagine the state of affairs are going to be like. Not counting children under 5 because they are or most are oblivious to it approx 6 billion people freaking out at once. What a lovely paradigm that would create, not. On the other hand, if every soul on Mother Earth was joyful, loving and carefree, we would have pretty much created peace on Earth.
One thing I have learnt in my journey is being aware not just of your own negativity and others enables us to identify what needs to be corrected or re-aligned. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing is random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
I think this is the 1st step in realizing the power of manifestation.
You're spot on.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 25-01-2021, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
The method to achieve power, freedom and happiness is to live in your own world of imagination, and then let it crystalyze on the external owrld.

I don't care about what reason/intelligence says - If you live in the external world you will either comform to be a slave, or you will become a criminal.

To live in the external world of form will cause fear, slavery, limitation, boringness, disempowerment and anger.

In the other side, when you FIRST live in you own your of imagination, which is all about creation, abundance, fun, love, coperation, success, riches, empowerment - Then it will crystalyze in the world of without.

Things, events, experiences, people will allign themselves into your own inner world.

Life becomes an exciting play, instead of a fearful boring competitive place.

This is very true doing out of body experiences!

My own imagination works INSTANTLY, (isn't this the definition of a heaven?)

- If I want to see my past lives? It works

- If I want to transport myself into another place? It works

- If I want to contact a non-physical being? It works

- If I want to change my body form? It works

Is very true what Neville said: "God is your own imagination, and your own saviour. You and the father are one eternal being".

Reality is composed by multiple layers of dimensions, and form ultimately is an illusion.

When you do an Out of body experience, your consciousness awareness is shifted inwardly into the below dimensional horizontal layer.

Which is less dense, less crystalyzed, and that's why Imagination works faster because there is no resistance.

So, on this mortal dimension, which is the highest dense one. Imagination works because is a fundemental law of consciousness.

But it has to be repeated over days, weeks and years.

The problem comes when we forget this, or let the external world dicatate our reason/feeling.

The moment we let the external world of death dicatates what to imagine, fear, slavery and anger will come into our souls - We will get ourselves into a prison. To get enslaved by fear and the external world , is the main root cause of all the evils in the world

Therefore, always morning, noon and night live in the world of within, in the world of your own imagination because that's god itself - It leads to freedom and power.

Imagine wonderful and noble things to yourself and to others. Apply the golden rule and you will never go wrong: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Imagine all that you want in this world, and don't be shy to claim for it: money, success, relationships, fame, health, peace, comfort - All is abundant, All is possible to god, and there is no competition.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
This were it becomes unclear for me. I keep trying to find the answer(Akashic records uplink), but nothing yet in terms of my request. I can only work out one of two possibilities. the 3-4th densities either perish and get reborn onto a 3-4th density planet, or they are teleported to it. This also pertains to the fact if the individual has learnt sufficiently any lessons that would have needed to be learnt. The 5 main biggest ones to be learnt are Love, Compassion, Empathy, Gratitude and Forgiveness.

Answer: Your answer requires a lot of detail and I will take the time to provide it. You are those 3-4d beings. They are known as egos. One of my favorite quotes from a marvel movie is what the ancient one says, as I paraphrase: You don't vanquish your demons, you rise above them.

The butterfly effect teaches us that much like a tree, we have thousands of egos that represents us within different timelines. If the trunk is our consciousness, all of the branches, are our greater, higher, and so on selfs, while the sub-branches, and so on represents a ego or timeline and possibility of what could be. Each one of those timelines represents a sub-reality that is generating energy for another reality. One could be set for destruction, otherwise known as a ego under krishna, while another could be a light worker, focusing on being to service to others under brahma. They are all important. Each one holds some key to your overall development. Krishna represents the purest version of you that is apart of the what humans call evil. It is responsible for dealing with realities for areas like war, violence, otherwise known as the dark force. It is easy to judge this, from a egos perspective, within some way, but when you play a board game that is built around suffering and you are playing from a deity perspective, you really don't care if you just moved one of your viking raids to sack a village to get resources for your demons. That action would have resulted in the slaughter of thousands, but who cares, it's just a game, movie, dream - none of it really matters. As a human, when is the last time you cared about stepping on a insect if it was in your bedroom? You wouldn't unless you are currently a saint or are in training to become one for this life.

You are using a numeric system to identify your categorization of realities, but you have to understand that it works similar to the layers of a onion. Numbers are more of a physical reality concept. There are no numbers that really exist. Can you find a real expression of one? Every object that you see right now through your eyes is made up of many particles. Can you find one anywhere? The illusion of one or numbers is being apart of this. For every one their is a many, and for every many, their is a one.

The lower to higher dimensional beings are more seen as AI. Why? Because greater level beings do not care about numeric systems. They are beyond time and even beyond creation. To them, they are no different then characters that exist in a game. You know their limits, how to manipulate them to get a objective, and so on. They are apart of destiny and will forever be there as apart of it. If you are handed a script and apart of my movie, then you are one of these beings. You aren't real, but you are generating a purpose for my movie. You are playing a character, and you just might play characters and different roles in numerous realities. Don't forget that I could also be a ego/character that exists in one of your movies. The greater beings from destiny that you might label as 3d beings, I would call kharma/dharma egos. The 4d beings might be creation/destructive egos - and so on. I could keep going, as this relationship continues, but you get the relationship hopefully by now. If the speed of light represents a universal limit that we cannot surpass, then the physics of the reality that you are currently taking place within determines where your presence, the one reading this, is currently at - not your consciousness - for it exists in the past and future already, and even beyond. When it becomes interesting is when that universal limit changes, for it isn't that the universal limit of the speed of light that has changed, no it is that we have bent and can now find a new universe that is more loose with its laws that better suits our needs to be apart of.

Some people choose to play a game in different ways. You can experience/destiny. You can choose/free will. You can hold a purpose/dharma. You can be unity/director who manages everything. You can even be a writer and still their exists more. I dare not speak of this though before vishnu cuts off my head again. I would have to write up a whole story to represents what is beyond brahma and I believe I have answered your question already.

One final tip. It is true that to do what you are doing right now you have to become egoless. Just remember not to loose sight of your presence - what you believe to be you or your character if you decide to venture further into the unknown.

Enjoy your stay.
Old 26-01-2021, 02:01 AM
Master
Interesting. When we participate in the 3-4 density, we need to abide by the rules and laws (universal) that govern them, in terms of the materialistic values. However, we can cheat. Once woken, we can start to see everything from different perspectives as those begin to expand their own consciousness. As we try to explain, the only way to do so is to put it into terms that can be comprehended by those with lower levels of consciousness not defining this as a judgement or in a demeaning way. This would be why numbers/geometry and a like get used.

Old 26-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Interesting. When we participate in the 3-4 density, we need to abide by the rules and laws (universal) that govern them, in terms of the materialistic values. However, we can cheat. Once woken, we can start to see everything from different perspectives as those begin to expand their own consciousness. As we try to explain, the only way to do so is to put it into terms that can be comprehended by those with lower levels of consciousness not defining this as a judgement or in a demeaning way. This would be why numbers/geometry and a like get used.
I think this is an important statement!

The symbolical interpretation of the reality we experience differs depending on the personality's level of development.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.