Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-09-2020, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes she has several brothers....

It feels to me it is somebody on your Mother's side.

Have any of those Uncles passed over?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-09-2020, 10:13 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It feels to me it is somebody on your Mother's side.

Have any of those Uncles passed over?
Do you know something..... I've just figured out who I think it might be... And it's the sort of thing he would do..... My uncle Dave.... ( Not blood related but as good as).... Tragically killed in a car crash in his early 40's..... A close family friend ...His family and ours did so many things together.... And he has made his presence felt many times... But never by burping !!....
Old 05-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi...Ever since being an adult, and living in my own home... I have had , over and over, either my father , or mother , shout my name very loudly , right in my ear, just as I am settling down to sleep.... It's not an angry shout, but a shout that they want to alert me, which they certainly do...the "suddeness" of it is very startling......and it's always only my name said once...nothing else. If my parents were in spirit, I could maybe understand... but they are both still alive !.... Also..I am not particularly close to either of my parents.... Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?......
Yes dear.It happened to me once.Exactly as you've described it.
No,it's not your parents.Most likely a parasite,a land being,or a trickster one.(elemental)
Elementals are 'mimics'.Something like a parrot that speaks,without knowing the meaning of the words.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes dear.It happened to me once.Exactly as you've described it.
No,it's not your parents.Most likely a parasite,a land being,or a trickster one.(elemental)
Elementals are 'mimics'.Something like a parrot that speaks,without knowing the meaning of the words.
Hi Lomax.... Ooh well I never thought of anything like that !... I don't really know too much about them... Didn't really think it would ever be either of my parents "calling" out to me..... I don't think they would waste their breath..!!!! I know that sounds awful, but it's probably true...
Old 05-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Lomax.... Ooh well I never thought of anything like that !... I don't really know too much about them... Didn't really think it would ever be either of my parents "calling" out to me..... I don't think they would waste their breath..!!!! I know that sounds awful, but it's probably true...
Just question your experiences,and keep an open mind.You did well to open this thread,cause now new infos are added.For both of us.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Just question your experiences,and keep an open mind.You did well to open this thread,cause now new infos are added.For both of us.
... Very True!!!.... We never stop learning.......
Old 05-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you know something..... I've just figured out who I think it might be... And it's the sort of thing he would do..... My uncle Dave.... ( Not blood related but as good as).... Tragically killed in a car crash in his early 40's..... A close family friend ...His family and ours did so many things together.... And he has made his presence felt many times... But never by burping !!....

That name sounds right.

Now he has your attention......

next is to find a way to communicate.

I got the feeling he has tried on and off to communicate with you but nothing has worked.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:53 AM
Elfin

Quote:
That name sounds right.

Now he has your attention......

next is to find a way to communicate.

I got the feeling he has tried on and off to communicate with you but nothing has worked.
Thank you John... It makes sense now... It's the kind of thing he would do to capture your attention. We were very close...it is about 35 years since he passed. I know his spirit has been around my mother over the years, and he came through once or twice when I went to see my medium... I have spoken to him, see what happens!...
Old 06-09-2020, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you John... It makes sense now... It's the kind of thing he would do to capture your attention. We were very close...it is about 35 years since he passed. I know his spirit has been around my mother over the years, and he came through once or twice when I went to see my medium... I have spoken to him, see what happens!...

As this door closes another doors opens.

I hope you do make 'real' contact with him.

Old 07-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Elfin

Quote:
As this door closes another doors opens.

I hope you do make 'real' contact with him.
....HI John.... This is all making me think now.... And I have two thoughts running through my head about why he would want me to know he is around now....I won't say what at this moment in time... Because only time will tell.... I just wanted to document this as I will know in a few days if I am correct on either of the assumptions....