Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...Ever since being an adult, and living in my own home... I have had , over and over, either my father , or mother , shout my name very loudly , right in my ear, just as I am settling down to sleep.... It's not an angry shout, but a shout that they want to alert me, which they certainly do...the "suddeness" of it is very startling......and it's always only my name said once...nothing else. If my parents were in spirit, I could maybe understand... but they are both still alive !.... Also..I am not particularly close to either of my parents.... Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?......

Am I not surprised you have experienced this?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
INTERESTING!

When I was a teenager, my Mother would call to wake me up in the early morning.

.......and sometimes, my Mother's sweet voice would tell me I could sleep.

Both voices sounded like my Mother's voice but the second one was not 'her'.
Sometimes I think it was my 'little voice' who every once in a while talks to me. I suspect 'my little voice' was trying various ways to communicate with me.

..........I was never afraid of the second voice that sounded like my Mother.
Hi John.... I am never afraid if I hear the shouts... Just was never sure if it was normal lol...Do you think our inner voice would project like that , to sound like an external source?
Old 25-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John.... I am never afraid if I hear the shouts... Just was never sure if it was normal lol...Do you think our inner voice would project like that , to sound like an external source?

When my Mother spoke, it was an external voice.

There have been other times I have heard an external voice.

The most interesting time I had with hearing a voice externally was when I was riding in a back of a covered pickup truck near the Laos border. The truck had stopped numerous times for more passengers so that there was hardly any more room for anybody else. The truck stopped for an elderly woman. She got on and when she spoke to this boy in her native language, she told him to move over. As she began to speak, another voice which was louder, spoke what she was saying but it was in English!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 08:11 AM
Elfin

Something else a bit strange has been happening in the last two weeks or so..... 3 times, on three separate occasions, I have been sat quietly at my kitchen table , and have heard a very loud "burp".. so loud it starts the dog barking. It appears as though the "burp" is about 6 ft away from me , and definitely not someone outside the house, although each time I went to check if anyone was just outside the back door, but no-one. Maybe someone just wanting me to know they are there... But that's something I've not heard before !
Old 31-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Something else a bit strange has been happening in the last two weeks or so..... 3 times, on three separate occasions, I have been sat quietly at my kitchen table , and have heard a very loud "burp".. so loud it starts the dog barking. It appears as though the "burp" is about 6 ft away from me , and definitely not someone outside the house, although each time I went to check if anyone was just outside the back door, but no-one. Maybe someone just wanting me to know they are there... But that's something I've not heard before !

Is it a man's burp or a woman's burp?

Old 31-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Is it a man's burp or a woman's burp?
....I would say definitely a man's .... I think of it as a man's burp ...
Old 31-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
....I would say definitely a man's .... I think of it as a man's burp ...

Hmmmmm,

did you have any relatives that liked to joke around?

Old 01-09-2020, 07:03 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Hmmmmm,

did you have any relatives that liked to joke around?
Hi.. my sister is the Joker, also an aunt that always liked to laugh a lot.... But I'm not connecting it with either of them... I know it sounds silly, but I feel the burp is definitely masculine ....I cannot think of anyone that used to burp very loudly... It's an odd one LOL....
Old 02-09-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
Did your Mother have any brothers?

Old 02-09-2020, 07:02 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Did your Mother have any brothers?
Yes she has several brothers....