Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Elfin

Shouting my name...

Hi...Ever since being an adult, and living in my own home... I have had , over and over, either my father , or mother , shout my name very loudly , right in my ear, just as I am settling down to sleep.... It's not an angry shout, but a shout that they want to alert me, which they certainly do...the "suddeness" of it is very startling......and it's always only my name said once...nothing else. If my parents were in spirit, I could maybe understand... but they are both still alive !.... Also..I am not particularly close to either of my parents.... Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?......
Old 24-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...Ever since being an adult, and living in my own home... I have had , over and over, either my father , or mother , shout my name very loudly , right in my ear, just as I am settling down to sleep.... It's not an angry shout, but a shout that they want to alert me, which they certainly do...the "suddeness" of it is very startling......and it's always only my name said once...nothing else. If my parents were in spirit, I could maybe understand... but they are both still alive !.... Also..I am not particularly close to either of my parents.... Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?......

How ' Close ' is being in your ear.... Very close I'd say
Yes I've experienced this with various living People and those Passed.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Master

It happened to me too, with people who are still alive and people who passed away and sometimes it is as if energy is calling my name. I was once in my bed, preparing myself to sleep, when suddenly I heard my name being sang out and every letter had a different frequecy and vibration, I could feel this as if there were some crystals singing my name and there was a crystal for every letter from my name. This was not audible sound but of a different kind of nature.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
How ' Close ' is being in your ear.... Very close I'd say
Yes I've experienced this with various living People and those Passed.
Hi Sky... Yes , it's like they stood right next to the bed!....only once have I heard a different voice calling my name... That came directly from the ceiling, a mans voice that I did not recognize .
Old 24-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened to me too, with people who are still alive and people who passed away and sometimes it is as if energy is calling my name. I was once in my bed, preparing myself to sleep, when suddenly I heard my name being sang out and every letter had a different frequecy and vibration, I could feel this as if there were some crystals singing my name and there was a crystal for every letter from my name. This was not audible sound but of a different kind of nature.
Hi ThatMan ....oh I'm quite pleased it's not just me. I don't mind spirit calling out...but didn't know if it was normal to hear living people's voices...
Old 24-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Sky... Yes , it's like they stood right next to the bed!....only once have I heard a different voice calling my name... That came directly from the ceiling, a mans voice that I did not recognize .

Are your Parents crying out for a closer relationship with you... Maybe something for you to think about
Old 24-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Are your Parents crying out for a closer relationship with you... Maybe something for you to think about
....I doubt it. I know my father has had regrets with regard to his children, as he actually told my son this. Shame he could never tell it to myself or my brother. Even at my age he still tells me off if I see him...!!!!...But at least it taught me to be a better parent to my children...That's life I suppose.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Administrator
I very often hear my name being called out.it is not my mother i hated her as she did me. she did try to apologise once through a friend after she passed but i was not interested .
I think spirit are trying to get your attention.
ask what they want and who they are,

Namaste
Old 24-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I very often hear my name being called out.it is not my mother i hated her as she did me. she did try to apologise once through a friend after she passed but i was not interested .
I think spirit are trying to get your attention.
ask what they want and who they are,

Namaste
Yes I will...Thank you. It makes me feel bad that I have distanced myself from them....and I cannot show love , when it wasn't shown to me ...But this in turn now makes me feel guilty....
Old 24-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:

INTERESTING!

When I was a teenager, my Mother would call to wake me up in the early morning.

.......and sometimes, my Mother's sweet voice would tell me I could sleep.

Both voices sounded like my Mother's voice but the second one was not 'her'.
Sometimes I think it was my 'little voice' who every once in a while talks to me. I suspect 'my little voice' was trying various ways to communicate with me.

..........I was never afraid of the second voice that sounded like my Mother.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜