Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
Suddenly felt I needed my mookaite and I did, it's in my pocket now :)
Old 02-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Guide

A Peridot pendant. Days are getting darker and it's such a joyful stone that reminds me of spring.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
A Peridot pendant. Days are getting darker and it's such a joyful stone that reminds me of spring.
The transition from (hoping we'd get) summer into full blown autumn and it being darker earlier went really quite fast, didn't it?!
I suppose it also depends where you live in the country. Over here it's been overcast, dull, grey all day long but I just read from someone who went to Groningen that the sun was shining.
And last week's storm... was really really bad here! (Zeeland).

Good if you can get a spring feeling from a crystal!
Old 02-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The transition from (hoping we'd get) summer into full blown autumn and it being darker earlier went really quite fast, didn't it?!
I suppose it also depends where you live in the country. Over here it's been overcast, dull, grey all day long but I just read from someone who went to Groningen that the sun was shining.
And last week's storm... was really really bad here! (Zeeland).

Good if you can get a spring feeling from a crystal!
It's weird indeed. I live in Flevoland and in the weekend I often visit my parent who live in Gelderland close to the German border. We're such a small country but there's always a difference in temperature.
Some green stones are so uplifting at times. I get the same feeling from Chrysoprase. I think I'm into green stones again.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
It's weird indeed. I live in Flevoland and in the weekend I often visit my parent who live in Gelderland close to the German border. We're such a small country but there's always a difference in temperature.
Some green stones are so uplifting at times. I get the same feeling from Chrysoprase. I think I'm into green stones again.
I think I vaguely remember you saying you were into green stones when I mentioned I wasn't into green crystals so much.

And yep, small country, still big differences in weather!
Flevoland.. I know storms can be pretty intense there too.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:24 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think I vaguely remember you saying you were into green stones when I mentioned I wasn't into green crystals so much.

And yep, small country, still big differences in weather!
Flevoland.. I know storms can be pretty intense there too.
There was a time when green stones didn't do me much. I had negative effects when wearing a green calcite but lately I really like them. It changes with me over time.
Yeah it's often quite windy here because everything is flat but as a result thunderstorms are often short luckily. I am trying to move to the Achterhoek though as most of my family lives there. It really is a beautiful region. You live in Brabant if I remember correctly?
Old 26-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Guide

Manganotantalite. It's a small stone but remarkably heavy. Same as with Zincite.
Old 15-12-2020, 11:19 AM
Master
One of my celestobarite. No idea why, but suddenly felt called to get it upstairs and carry it with me.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:50 AM
Master
Amethyst flower pendant with a tiny diamond in the center. Each petal is heart shaped.There are five petals. It was a gift. I wear it on a braided thread necklace.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:32 AM
Master
Green turquoise beads on a necklace with a Celtic Cross.