Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Seeker

does anyone here talks to god or lucifer?

if so whats your take with talking to lucifer is he a nice guy that wont harm you or whatever?
Old 08-01-2021, 03:35 AM
Master
God? it depends what we call God.
Once, in the beginning when I tried to connect with different entities and beings, I cam across a loving energy. At some stage I Asked it, if it is God.
It did not say yes directly, instead it said, it is what we call God.
In regards to Lucifer, I only know someone who had a frightening figure appear several times at the end of her bed, until she declared, she is not at all frightened of him. At that point he showed himself in all his glory, his true energy.
Old 08-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Though it's very rare for me to talk to God. I still want to believe that there's a higher being above us that protects us and is there for us. I believe in spiritual beings, I believe that we have souls and that there is a next life. But if He is really there and is watching us, I really wish that He let us know about His existence. Am I wrong to say all this about Him?
Old 08-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Master
There's another similar thread lower down on the same issue - I can only give my opinion... when I seen the vision of Jesus a few years ago in church 2000 yr old image and I came here looking for support and to tell the world how Jesus died in the physical - and when I couldn't get any support Acknaton came to me on here and said it was the Holy Spirit that sent you that vision - since then I am in contact now with the Holy Spirit - and during those weeks Acknaton 'God Bless Him' told me that the dark ones would have tried to stop me with all my church work and other stuff I do to help people - the dark one, not being Santa Clause offering presents of course - a dark one with a big smile and offering goodies I expect you might say - i'm staying with God and Jesus thank you very much...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
if so whats your take with talking to lucifer is he a nice guy that wont harm you or whatever?

Hi,

I did have a conversation once with one of the primary demons in satanic worshiping. My impression was this demon is very benevolent. That the actual creative source assists all belief systems equally.

May be some day this principal of divine love and support will be embraced by humanity. That God does not punish us for anything. Some humans just want us to think that happens. It makes us easier to control and enslave.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/