Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Knower

Crystal prescription for eye problems

Hello folks, I've been having an somewhat unpleasant time with an eye problem, I have been diagnosed with an ulcer on the cornea(oww!) of my right eye and was curious as to anyone here having any prescriptive recommendations for such a problem. I ma being treated for this at the moment with eye drops and a contact lense, and the early part of this year I had some treatment because I am a suspected glaucoma patient. I know that Celestite is a crystal that's good for eye problems but I'm open to any other suggestions from this forum.
Old 14-12-2020, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'm not really sure how to help but I can relate and I'm looking for the answer as well
Old 14-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Knower

Thanks for your reply anyway.
Old 15-12-2020, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Blue Calcite and/or Garnet

I was just reading about Blue Calcite. Judy Hall says one of the benefits of this crystal is to help with cataracts and other non-inflammatory eye issues. She also mentioned that Garnet can help stimulate the eyes.

Per author Robert Simmons, he mentions Blue Apaptite, Celestite, Gaia Stone, Herkimer Diamond, Iolite, Onyx, Rhodizite, Blue Sapphire, Blue Scapolite and Ulexite crystals afflicted with eyes. I'm not sure exactly how as didn't read into all of these crystals, but hope that gives you a direction in your own search.