Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-01-2023, 06:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Now whom is the one that is repeating what they read in books or on the internet here, about someone else's experiences? Unless of course, Krishnamurti told you about the experience he had himself in person.

I did not quote from Krishnamurti saying it is my own experience. I clerly dillineated my own thoughts and those of oisthers. But you say things that you have read as if it is your own realization. Why do I say it is not your own relaization ? Because you have yourself said that you have had no experiences of nonduality. Even I have never had experiences of nonduality, so that is why I say what is the truth for me. But you said there is only one reality for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Didn't you mention something about self honesty and realization? What happened to them? It is a double standard and hypocrisy for you to say I can't or shouldn''t repeat others, then you literally go and do the same exact thing.

I did not and will never say that you shouldnt repeat others. What I am and will say is that you shouldnt repeat others in a way that shows yourself to be the original sayer of it. For example, if you had said that reality is nondual and then said that I am not there yet, then it would have meant something very different.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
I did not quote from Krishnamurti saying it is my own experience.
You quoted Krishnamurti like you had the same type of experience or awareness, that is the only reason why you quote someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurab
What I am and will say is that you shouldnt repeat others in a way that shows yourself to be the original sayer of it.
You are the one who thinks and falsely assumes that I am repeating what others have experienced, not my own experiences, and that I am or am not the original sayer of what i say. I do not know if I am the original sayer and experiencer of what I say or not, why does it matter to you anyway? I never said or implied that I am the original experiencer and sayer of what I say, that is your judgment and assumption about me. I am simply talking about my experiences, perspectivies, consciousness, and awareness like everyone else on this forum.

I don't know if you are there or not, so why would I say so?
Old 03-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Master
The Uniqueness of existence is absolute. Therefor, all that we say, no matter how many times it seems to be a repetition, is and will always be unique. But further than time and space. Uniqueness is eternal and infinite and absolute. Therefor change is only a consequence of the Absoluteness of the Uniqueness which is in all here and now, including beyond time and space in the eternal here and now.

You can call the Originality of all things also absolute. It is always here and now original and absolute. It does not fade away in every new here and now moment. But every new here and now moment is the exact identical and same Absolute Uniqueness. Unchanging. Where all change IS the uniqueness. Time and space and change are appearances of Uniqueness. Limitted concepts which attempt to approach the infinite eternal absolute unchanging Uniqueness.

Uniqueness and therefor Originality is inescapable. Even the liars lies are Original. Everything will forever be Original and therefor it is all One and the same infinite and eternal here and now Uniqueness of existence. Everything is perfect and infinite and boundless in that way, that they are all One thing. Forever. Bound in boundlessness of the absolute Uniqueness.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
What Mikey Mike is trying to say is that beyond what good and evil means or represents there would be no judgements made.
To elaborate further, the foundation of all judgements comes from the wanting and seeking of pleasure, comfort, bliss, satisfaction outside of one's self, with what a person wants and likes, all the while resisting, rejecting what the person does not want and does not like, and what a person resists, persists. This is also true for good and evil. Most people like and want good, while most people do not want and do not like evil, thus they resist and reject evil, so evil persists in their minds as a concept or idea . The same thing happens to those whom resist and reject the mind, body and "ego", their mind, body and "ego" persists, all the while calling it meditation or a thought experiment.

Beyond is just a poetic way to say what a person is beyond, does not exist.

The above is the main message of most, if not all gurus, spiritual teachers etc, even though some may not be aware of it.

From a non duality perspective, the duality of good and evil does not exist, because there is only god, and I am sure most people will agree with me that god is good.

It seems like most spiritual people learned a subjective, or abstact concept or idea about non-duality/oneness, from someone else, then started to believe it, without ever looking within themselves to be aware of what is really going on mentally. I will not be surprised if some people use it to escape and/or to cope with their mental state, issues/reality.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:05 AM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aupmanyav
It is 'physical energy', the same with which we started at the time of Big Bang. It is not bound by form, it is eternal, changeless, indifferent towards good and evil, does not require worship, cannot help if anyone is in trouble.

It requires worship, specifically in a form, and the form varies based on the action to be taken.

Rituals/Sacrifice, necessary to feed the respective Idols, it requires. Giver, Receiver, the Sacrifice - all is It. Though all is it, Vedas says to worship through Sacrifice.

As this is a Nonduality forum, shall we take it to Hinduism if you wish to speak about it?
Old 09-01-2023, 05:22 AM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No matter is real...it is Light with a slowed vibration to appear as it is...and that is not theory or opinion or
made up to ME!

What's the different presence between matter and light?

Isn't light an outcome of Matter? Can there be presence of light apart from matter?

Are you indicating matter as somthing with mass, and so light is different as it/photons has no mass?