Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Pathfinder

how do YOU determine who's right?

My grandmother was the first with in my family. We have never been "active practicants" and we do not carry out rituals or stuff like that. We are more of Clair witches (clairvoyant, etc)

Each one of us has a unique trait. My grandmother is not in this side of the veil anymore. Mom gets visited by those who need light in order to trascend, since she is a pious catholic, she prays.

My sister has a unique talent to determine when death will happen. Not pinpoint it but does a pretty good job to give an estimate. Though she's not so good with people she's involved or cares for.

I am always changing. for a while I was able to read the ether. I have always known how to read tarot cards and I am good (or was) in using them to read people (this card is a male, this size and so on). then I was good in OBE and I keep on changing. I developed empathic abilities as well (that's a pain)

My mother has a few health conditions. and of course, my sister and I are worried bout her transition Despite all we know about the other world, we do not want to part.

anyway, I got the message last year (as we ventured ina new set of issues) that mom would be around for at least 20 more years. During this time, y sister's furchild has done her own transition and my sister is coping with this.

She's always been afraid of her own abilities until about 10 years ago with a slow increase in interest until this year, when her pup passed away at the young age of 18 years old

So she's venturing and she's getting messages that tells her that mom is close to her own transition.

Since it is my mom and considering my sister's skills, I doubt who's holding the truth... I would really welcome any pov, suggestions or your own perceptions.
Old 17-06-2021, 09:22 AM
Administrator
Seeing a family member and trying to determine when they will pass in normal because of the close link you have with your mother, you normally don't get it correct.

I am a medium and i feel if you went to a spiritualist church you would develop further, because i feel you more than your sister or mother have the ability to progress,

I feel you all need to learn how to open up and close down plus grounding

Namaste
Old 17-06-2021, 11:08 AM
Seeker

It seems to me that there can be no single truth here. All psychic abilities are very imprecise and dependent on interpretation. That is, here, in any case, the human factor plays its role. develop your abilities and try to note how accurate your hunches and predictions are.
Old 17-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Master
Having the ability to tell one death is a rather-grave-gift ... It's useful to preparing and transiting and help with the crossing over... I know when I'm also going to die; but I reincarnated - being gifted is a cool- progress to have... Congratulations! Just have to keep on top of things to keep aiding the spiritual growth...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-06-2021, 03:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger007
It seems to me that there can be no single truth here. All psychic abilities are very imprecise and dependent on interpretation. That is, here, in any case, the human factor plays its role. develop your abilities and try to note how accurate your hunches and predictions are.

You are completely right. It is just that it is hard to differentiate when you are thinking out from your fears to when you are speaking from your hopes and when you are "receiving" truthful information.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Having the ability to tell one death is a rather-grave-gift ... It's useful to preparing and transiting and help with the crossing over... I know when I'm also going to die; but I reincarnated - being gifted is a cool- progress to have... Congratulations! Just have to keep on top of things to keep aiding the spiritual growth...

Woow I have been able to detour my own death (as dying at that time wasn't a possibility nor it fitted in my plans) but dealing with someone I love? That is a whole different game.

Do you know your final death date? I do not. and I can't decide if it is because I am trying to accommodate to my own plans or because I do not want to imprint it in my brain and it being wrong.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

DEATH does not exist

The conception act by your parents created 2 bodies -(1)destructible MATERIAL body and (2) indestructible SPIRIT body. You are neither but the soul connected to both.

When you MATERIAL BODY dies (and you will generally cause your own death).. then your soul's awareness moves its focus to your SPIRIT BODY seamlessly and immediately.

As such.. there is no death of you. All memories and even true and false beliefs and trauma live in your soul.. and you just start living anew in a SPIRIT BODY and SPIRIT REALM..but containing the same old junk you have in your soul right now.

The emotion behind trying to determine your own death.. is really an error-based one. The spirit body is more sensitive in all functions. There is no real death. You are trying to control out of fear, possibly.. but ultimately your spirit life will be MUCH BETTER than your Earth life (once you go though some purification and learning), so there should be ZERO FEAR associated with a death that does not really exist.

Peace. :)
Old 30-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
You are completely right. It is just that it is hard to differentiate when you are thinking out from your fears to when you are speaking from your hopes and when you are "receiving" truthful information.

How to distinguish personal feelings and experiences from real premonitions? In my opinion, this is problematic. By the way, when a premonition speaks, I personally sometimes pull myself back, and then it turns out that the premonition did not disappoint.