Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Master
Animals flirting with one another

yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other
...Awwww that's so sweet.... ( Naughty but nice !!!)...
Old 23-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Master
Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do

Old 25-03-2021, 08:04 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do
.... Haha... Yes... Sometimes they are not "fussy" what the other animals "gender" is....!!!!
But yes... And of course they feel all of those emotions just like we do....
( Me.. I'd rather have a family pack bag of crisps and a good film LOL...
Old 25-03-2021, 10:49 AM
Administrator
I used to have that problem when my cat was younger but i had him neutered so i do'nt get that problem now

Namaste
Old 25-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Master
Why my two cats have been done my female got spirit and my boys got castrated when they were 5 months
But my boy cat likes amen he does Alexa kiss Men and a pass at men when I come in my house which could be very in which can be very embarrassing Formby formia can be
My female cat threats with boy cats to come on the wall but the window cats are house cats

Old 26-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Seeker

It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Master
I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do

Old 29-03-2021, 08:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger007
It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.
...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...
Old 29-03-2021, 08:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do
...They do indeed Jo...oh we could learn so much from them...