Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Seeker

Question The quality of channelled material

I used to attend a meditation group that sometimes had guest channellers.

I became a bit disillusioned because all the channelled material was vague and shallow. There was no depth to it.

Do you agree or disagree with these statements?
  1. Passing from this world to the next doesn't necessarily make you wiser
  2. If you open up a channel there's no guarantee you're going to get an excellent source
Old 11-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeditationEye

I became a bit disillusioned because all the channelled material was vague and shallow. There was no depth to it.

2. If you open up a channel there's no guarantee you're going to get an excellent source

I agree with your statements, for the 2nd it's depends on your intention. If you have a sincere intention to open to high vibration entity to progress spiritually, be more honest, loving and have a positive impact on the world and are not naive nor gullible, it's possible to attract high entitites. The best is to ask your higher self.

Some good channelings are the seth material, the law of one.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Master
Hi,

1) I like to think that every life time makes us wiser.

2) Correct unless you know how to bring in an excellent source with your intent.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Seeker

Yes, I agree. Intent is paramount. Like attracts like, so the signal the channeller sends will determine, to a certain degree at least, the response received.
Old 11-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeditationEye

There certainly seems to be a lot of vague and shallow channeled material out there.

1.) Yes and no. I think that, in the grand scheme of things, shedding one's flesh vessel and human ego (and becoming reintegrated with their soul and the universal consciousness) is a fairly routine process. Still significant of course, but yes. I don't think wayward human spirits--for instance-- are necessarily any wiser, especially if they're still attached to their old human ego and low-vibrational entities.

2.) True. I'm sure that intent helps, but.. Assuming there is an unfathomably vast and endless sea of spirits and dimensions, I do not think an "excellent source" (however one defines that) is ever necessarily guaranteed upon demand. Or that any given channeller necessarily is even able to fully receive it, without things getting muddled or unconsciously distorted due to one's own ego. (or due to some other interference)

And I'm sure there are channelers who cannot always correctly identify a good source from a bad one-- for instance, in the case of a deviant negative entity cloaking themselves (via projecting or mirroring something the channeler may unconsciously be wishing for) as whatever thing the channeler is seeking, and manipulating them into thinking they're talking to some good, loving, generically beautiful entity spouting generic, nice-sounding things.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Seeker

Thanks for the input. Some interesting replies. Discernment and intent seem to be the keywords.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Suspended
Knower

I discern that the Higher Beings have no input; Why? Because any contribution contains the element of uncertainty and uncertainty is unstable.

So we see a power structure in which only the subordinates risk involvement to further the agendas of themselves and their Lords.