Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Seeker

Book1 Working with Fae

So I've started to work with Fae, does anyone have any advice?

Do I actually NEED a Fae alter? I read that they help? Like maybe I'll do a pop up one so I can hide it away when it's not in use, and I don't really have the room for something more permanent :)
Old 26-02-2015, 03:02 AM
Master

You have started to work with the Fae - are you enjoying it, can you tell us more - such as how, where etc.

Do you cast a circle for protection - not all fairies are benevolent and even the "good" ones can be mischievous.

I think they would appreciate an altar.
Old 26-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
You have started to work with the Fae - are you enjoying it, can you tell us more - such as how, where etc.

Do you cast a circle for protection - not all fairies are benevolent and even the "good" ones can be mischievous.

I think they would appreciate an altar.

Oh of course sorry, I am enjoying it- I've not really done too much, and it's normally during meditation.. I'm working on my offerings at the minute as well and as for the alter I think I'm going to do a mobile one, so I can take it into the garden in the summer and meditate outside and such
Old 26-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Knower
That sounds lovely, Kayleighloves.

Check out the videos on Youtube from witch Laura Daligan about faeries. I specifically like these two:

Laura Daligan - Faerie Magic

Seeing Faeries - A Seekers Guide
Old 27-02-2015, 03:02 AM
Master

If you don't know how to cast a circle then I would suggest that you put a circle of white light around you and your altar when meditating. Just to be on the safe side.
Old 27-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
That sounds lovely, Kayleighloves.

Check out the videos on Youtube from witch Laura Daligan about faeries. I specifically like these two:

Laura Daligan - Faerie Magic

Seeing Faeries - A Seekers Guide

Thank you I will be sure to have a look at these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
If you don't know how to cast a circle then I would suggest that you put a circle of white light around you and your altar when meditating. Just to be on the safe side.
I normally cast a protection circle- often gold or white, when meditating normally along with my angels I have a blue and purple light around me as well
Old 16-03-2015, 03:36 AM
Experiencer
i feel like anything that you can do to help you set your specific intention and mood in a clear focus will best help you connect with the faeries. i've never made a faerie alter or offerings like that besides flowers when i feel inspired to, but i have the intention to be connecting with them on my journey so they've guided me to the best tools for me to connect and work with them, which for me has recently started with a faerie oracle deck that i get awesome energy with or going out by a tree and simply daydreaming about them. the more love and light hearted-ness you put into your practice the better :)