Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-02-2015, 08:41 AM
Viplan38

Question I feel closed off, but I want to learn...

Hello, All! I'm Patrick, and I'm a rookie when it comes to all things such as this...
I'm very into anything that includes bettering myself, and learning of who I am. I've read in these threads that people originate from a soul group, and I'm VERY fascinated to hear this... Is there any way that I can open myself spiritually to connect with my inner self? I have strong religious faith, but to all other things mystical and spiritual, I feel nothing. Not the presence of entities, not memories of past lives, not even my own chakra. Can anyone help me open myself spiritually to open these pathways, and more importantly, allow me to discover my soul origin? Please help! Many thanks, My Fantastical Friends:)
Old 16-02-2015, 08:40 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viplan38
Hello, All! I'm Patrick, and I'm a rookie when it comes to all things such as this...
I'm very into anything that includes bettering myself, and learning of who I am. I've read in these threads that people originate from a soul group, and I'm VERY fascinated to hear this... Is there any way that I can open myself spiritually to connect with my inner self? I have strong religious faith, but to all other things mystical and spiritual, I feel nothing. Not the presence of entities, not memories of past lives, not even my own chakra. Can anyone help me open myself spiritually to open these pathways, and more importantly, allow me to discover my soul origin? Please help! Many thanks, My Fantastical Friends:)

Hi Viplan

As you said you are new to all of this please don't get too caught up in thinking you must be able to sense entities, havea sense of past lives or know about chakras etc. This is something you learn about along the way. Some things you will just 'evolve' in to doing or knowing, others may never make any sense.
Spirituality is different for everyone. What one person puts their heart and soul into learning, practising or perfecting, may leave another person cold.

Possibly as a starting point, look up some guided meditations on youtube. There are literally hundreds of them to choose from (The honest guys channel is a gentle starting point). Don't worry about if you are doing it right or wrong, just start practising, 10 minutes a day.

Meditation isn't all about connecting to spirit guides, astral projection and opening the 3rd eye, it can just be about the breathing and quietening of the jibber jabber of our mind the ego). To me its like a 30 minute spa treatment away from my mental to-do list. You will be surprised at the mental clarity it brings and new perspectives to old ways of thinking eventually you will recognise your inner voice. For me it is quiet but it is recognisable by the feeling I get when I am unsure about something. If my thoughts are guiding me wrongly I feel what seems like a gentle thud in my stomach or even a small 'ahem' in mind mind....this is my inner voice asking me to look deeper at the issue. However I digress.

Look around the forum, look up some websites (just google spiritual information) and ask questions, any questions. Don't think 'oh I can't ask that', there are always supportive people on here who are happy to share their knowledge and experience.

We all started on our various paths at some point so you are in very good company.
Love and light
Old 16-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hi Viplan

As you said you are new to all of this please don't get too caught up in thinking you must be able to sense entities, havea sense of past lives or know about chakras etc. This is something you learn about along the way. Some things you will just 'evolve' in to doing or knowing, others may never make any sense.
Spirituality is different for everyone. What one person puts their heart and soul into learning, practising or perfecting, may leave another person cold.

Possibly as a starting point, look up some guided meditations on youtube. There are literally hundreds of them to choose from (The honest guys channel is a gentle starting point). Don't worry about if you are doing it right or wrong, just start practising, 10 minutes a day.

Meditation isn't all about connecting to spirit guides, astral projection and opening the 3rd eye, it can just be about the breathing and quietening of the jibber jabber of our mind the ego). To me its like a 30 minute spa treatment away from my mental to-do list. You will be surprised at the mental clarity it brings and new perspectives to old ways of thinking eventually you will recognise your inner voice. For me it is quiet but it is recognisable by the feeling I get when I am unsure about something. If my thoughts are guiding me wrongly I feel what seems like a gentle thud in my stomach or even a small 'ahem' in mind mind....this is my inner voice asking me to look deeper at the issue. However I digress.

Look around the forum, look up some websites (just google spiritual information) and ask questions, any questions. Don't think 'oh I can't ask that', there are always supportive people on here who are happy to share their knowledge and experience.

We all started on our various paths at some point so you are in very good company.
Love and light
Thanks for sharing
Old 26-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Seeker
What is this religious faith you have viplan? You say it is strong, what does this strength feel like to you? When you feel it where does that feeling exist? Maybe it can expand? Maybe it creates more feelings? Who do you think you are? What do you identify yourself as? Are you your body? Are you the mind? Why do you do what you do?

Simply start by noticing your awareness. Then watch that awareness change. Close your eyes and start looking inside yourself.

Hope that helps Patrick. I'm getting on a roll online tonight :) I'm just discovering the joy of communicating with others. I can at least tell you this, your consciousness is energetic and constantly vibrating. That's why they say we are made of light. Light is high frequency vibration.