Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Seeker

Color I'm pretty sure I'm part of the fairy family

Hi everyone,

I love nature.
The closer I am to Mother Nature the better my soul feels.
I've always felt like I might be a fairy.
I have good intentions and am kind and loving but a wicked sense of humour which means I can be cheeky sometimes.
Everything about the way fairies live is somehow familiar to me.
I've done a few group meditations with different groups and when asked to try to channel in to each others true self the way I've been described is as a fairy on a unicorn on several occasions.

I'd love to hear from anyone who can relate to this.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Master
Interesting, I say you should embrace and explore it. You may well be surprised what you learn about yourself. :)

Not a fairy myself, so this doesn't count. Though if my experiences are true not only is my soul's origin not earth, but I'm a member of dolphin & orca like beings. So not the same as you, but I think I can sorta relate. :) Not sure if you meant that or not. I'm sure there are others of a fairy soul origin and parts of fairy families here too on this forum. :)
Old 13-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

From what I'm considering at the moment, I could've been a fairy at one point. You might not have been human very many times. :)

I don't know much about unicorns though someone around here once mentioned they have three heart chakras!
Old 14-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Master
you should definitely read through this board Love and Peace, you will see you are not alone here.
Old 14-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love and peace
Hi everyone,

I love nature.
The closer I am to Mother Nature the better my soul feels.
I've always felt like I might be a fairy.
I have good intentions and am kind and loving but a wicked sense of humour which means I can be cheeky sometimes.
Everything about the way fairies live is somehow familiar to me.
I've done a few group meditations with different groups and when asked to try to channel in to each others true self the way I've been described is as a fairy on a unicorn on several occasions.

I'd love to hear from anyone who can relate to this.

Sounds like you may be. It wouldn't hurt to look into it. Here are some more ways to tell. If you have success with growing things, animals and children have an unusual attraction to you , you can sometimes appear invisible to others even when you are there. Also you may sometimes dream you are a fairy.
Old 15-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Seeker

Color I'm pretty sure I'm part of the fairy family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Interesting, I say you should embrace and explore it. You may well be surprised what you learn about yourself. :)

Not a fairy myself, so this doesn't count. Though if my experiences are true not only is my soul's origin not earth, but I'm a member of dolphin & orca like beings. So not the same as you, but I think I can sorta relate. :) Not sure if you meant that or not. I'm sure there are others of a fairy soul origin and parts of fairy families here too on this forum. :)

Thank you for your reply Kulstor.
To relate to someone's feelings or experiences doesn't necessarily entail a similar one. As each of us have our own unique take on things.
I think to relate requires a nonjudgmental open mind which I thank you for.

Until I join this forum I felt quite isolated about this and I really appreciate yourself and others on here who may not directly relate to my feeling and experiences but who have their own which is a comfort in a world which generally disregards this.

I'm very interested in hearing more about your experiences as a member of the dolphin & orca like beings.

I've swam with the dolphins before and I found it to be one of the best experiences of my life. I walked away feeling very humble and at peace.

I haven't done a lot of research on it ( however this conversation has inspired me too) but apparently dolphins are able to use more of there brain then humans. Being able to do this is a concept I've always appreciated and can't help but wonder what a beautiful world this plant could be if humans where able to follow the dolphins lead and learn to do this.

Many warm and kind blessings to you
Old 15-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
From what I'm considering at the moment, I could've been a fairy at one point. You might not have been human very many times. :)

I don't know much about unicorns though someone around here once mentioned they have three heart chakras!

Hi ScarlettHayden,

Thank you for your reply.
The concept of me not being humans many times is worth considering for me.
As it would explain why I more often then not feel misunderstood.

It wouldn't surprise me if unicorns have 3 heart chakras. They are such beautiful creatures with magical energy.

I would love to hear from you in relation to, you considering you too may have been a fairy at one point.

Sending much kindness and love

Old 15-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Seeker

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
you should definitely read through this board Love and Peace, you will see you are not alone here.

Hi skygazer,

I'm over the moon reading through this board.
I didn't realise there was one available until very recently.
Each day since I have joint this forum I feel l am no longer alone and that means more to me then words can say.

Much love and kindness

Old 15-02-2015, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love and peace
Hi ScarlettHayden,

The concept of me not being humans many times is worth considering for me.
As it would explain why I more often then not feel misunderstood.

It wouldn't surprise me if unicorns have 3 heart chakras. They are such beautiful creatures with magical energy.

I would love to hear from you in relation to, you considering you too may have been a fairy at one point.

Sending much kindness and love

Fairies are air elementals. Elementals exist in the second dimension. Apparently humans are a group of elementals known as a 'Deva' before they incarnate in the third dimension. Of course the process doesn't have to be as linear as all that, but every soul is made up of these beings, just like lots of our souls make up angels.

I got an incredibly accurate reading once and was told I have fairy guides. Apparently fairies don't usually like humans so it's considered an honour. I have identified a little with faeries in the past and figured these fairy guides could also be part of my elemental soul family. Because time isn't linear I could go back to being a fairy any time I wanted.

But I also believe I have been many beings in existence, not just fairies. Interesting you mentioned Unicorns. I identify a little with Pegasus'. They are considered the original form of Unicorns before they were westernised. Apart from those I identify mostly with Lryan ET's (which are cat-like beings) and Andromedan ET's (which take many forms).
Old 15-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Master
My daughter is a Queen Faerie, She makes the most amazing Faerie gardens,she just looks like one to me ,just magical.I am a Butterfly so makes sense my daughters and Grandaughters are fairys .I once saw a little forest fairy at the base of Magical Mount Warning it was beautiful,she was silver with long legs ,She flew around and around my head and made me dizzy and then disappeared.Then I went home and painted her.unicorns forever Deepsoul