Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
The fairies tricked me!

So my mom has obtained some shoots from a dragon tree and has planted them in a pot of soil. The lady who gave them to her told her that she should be seeing sprouts coming out of the shoots insinuating that it's growing. However, it has not done that at all. It sits on a desk in our living room getting plenty of sun but still - nothing happens. Finally I asked the fairies if they could help this tree grow. Weeks later there are little sprouts coming out of the soil. Low and behold these sprouts turned out to be mushrooms! Seriously, I have never seen a plant in a pot do that! Is that common? Either way I know mushrooms have a great deal to do with fairies. I haven't looked at the mushrooms myself and see how they are positioned. I hope they are in a circle Either way. What do you think these little rascals are doing? Just moving in their own foliage or actually helping the plant? Also, mom pulled one out. I hope that doesn't upset the fairies. She is not a believer in those sorts of things and I think she would mainly think pulling the mushrooms out would help the tree grow better. How would you tell her to keep them in if the fairies are helping that way?

Thanks,
Emerald
Old 22-02-2015, 05:13 PM
wanderlusterer

Hahaha sounds like a good prank. Leave the mushrooms! Even if they do nothing to help the plant, it would be a good conversation piece (if the fairies dont mind), and you could just add small structures into the pot to create a real fairy garden
Old 23-02-2015, 03:59 AM
Master

That's what fairies do, lol. They love to trick us
Old 23-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Is the shoots still alive? Mushrooms like to grow in decaying wood and mulch. This sounds natural to me. Also cut back the watering, mushrooms grow in wet places.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Knower
Those little tricksters are always taking my car keys!! lol
Old 01-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Celeste

Things have come up missing a lot lately. I thought it was someone on the other side trying to tell me something. But after reading this, could it be fairies? They are too little to be moving shopping lists, money, all kids of little nonessentials, which is very annoying.