Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 17-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Master
Question Have you seen the energy of plants & trees?

I was hoping I could get some descriptions of this energy from anyone wlling to share.

I think I have seen the energy of a plant I love and have been spending some time with, but I'm not sure if it's 'its energy' is what I'm seeing.

I'm aware that there are many different types of visual phenomena that can occur - especially as we become more aware & sensitive - so I'd be interested see what others share about what they see when the are looking at the energy of plants & trees so I can make a better determination as to what I experienced.

Anyone care to share?
Old 17-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Master

:) hi again XD
There's plenty of ways I see the energy of a plant and since my normal vision isn't always on, I get the mental pictures and things.
For regularly viewing it, I often see Chi floating about or radiating around it. (Chi is life energy) and on occationally I see colors as in the aura of the plant. Sometimes I get images in my mind of things that the plant is trying to get across to me, or I feel what the plant is feeling. You can see this around regular objects as well :) (for example, I get complained to by my trash can, my lamp has a red aura and loves to mess with me, my rocks tell me things and help me learn new things, assisting me with energy and healings, etc.)
If you gave a description of the energy, we may be able to identify it though.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 17-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I love my Twin Soul

All that sounds very interesting, would love to learn more about it. There is so much out there to learn. Blessings, Clarrie.
Old 17-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Master
Hi Shade & Clarrie.. :)

Thanks for your posts...

Shade - I know what you mean about the pictures.. I don't get them with plants but rather in meditative states.. I have determined them to be messages & a type of 'clairs practice' if you will from my higher self..

And my consciousness hasn't consiously connected to other energies like rocks, trashcans etc..

What I'm picking up looked exactly like a stream of smoke rising up from within the
center of the plant.

What do you think?

Thanks for posting!

It is interesting Clarrie -- all of these lovely mysteries we are encountering! Thanks for stopping by on the thread. :)
Old 17-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Don't you just love nature and the way it works. I started doing healing on horses about 15 years ago when I was shown how to Dowse which had opened me up to the Earth around me more. Have often wished that I could see Auras though. There must be a great deal of energy coming from some of the rocks and things like that and it would be great to be able to see it and learn from it.
I am trying at the moment as my life's work to find out more about the energy that drives a pendulum when we Dowse. I can make a rock swing on the end of a string when I use my mind. I feel I have been guided to do this work. When I say a rock I mean one the size at least of a rugby union ball. As I have said there is so much we do not know yet. I always feel the energy of a large tree when I sit under it, also a stream when sitting beside it. I have often done healing sitting under trees and beside a stream listening to healing music and it has worked out very good. I hope I have not gone on too much and strayed from the subject. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 19-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Master
From trees, I can see waves of white energy eminating from their leaves. It kinda shimmers. I'm learning to see auras so I'm not all that accurate. I'm looking at my indoor lilac plant in a vase. I see a thin layer sourrounding the leaves and they are yellow, and very light purple. As for my ivy plant, I see a distinct lavender layer around it. Since I have both plants in the same vase, I can see connecting auras. The color is predominately lavender.

I saw a hunting hawk yesterday and the colors are very different from the plants. I saw a layer of about 1-2 feet of bluish/dark grey around it.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:59 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
From trees, I can see waves of white energy eminating from their leaves. It kinda shimmers. I'm learning to see auras so I'm not all that accurate. I'm looking at my indoor lilac plant in a vase. I see a thin layer sourrounding the leaves and they are yellow, and very light purple. As for my ivy plant, I see a distinct lavender layer around it. Since I have both plants in the same vase, I can see connecting auras. The color is predominately lavender.

I saw a hunting hawk yesterday and the colors are very different from the plants. I saw a layer of about 1-2 feet of bluish/dark grey around it.

I would love to be able to see Auras, feel that I would be able to get much closer to animals and plants that way, I guess if it is meant to happen it will, what is meant to be will be. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 02-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Master
Clarrie, you have the talent to sense and manipulate energy and that's a great skill! You are much like a close friend of mine. She senses auras but doesn't see them.