Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-08-2020, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
I don't understand this question.

The question is not allowing evil or not IMO. If we do not provoke or trigger evil, it won't take place.
You answered the questions. It won't take place. I certainly don't agree with this which is why I asked. I'm thinking about the rep evil has and common teaching about it, this is not taught.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Guide
The problem of evil (updated)

The problem of evil is the question of how to reconcile the existence of evil with an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient God [1]. In other words, why God does not help against evil?

I provide a solution to the problem of evil: God, i.e. HS (Higher Self), saves one soul at a time. Each HS helps its lower self. If we let go of our earthly desires and go to our HS, it trains us, explains this world to us and how we should behave, gives us luck and we are saved. This is a years long process. It may even take a lifetime. But we are saved.

This solution is best explained with examples:

Why God did not save the Native Americans from the holocaust? We do not know that HS did not help. Some natives, maybe, were close enough to their true nature or HS, and they were saved. Same applies to the jews in WW2 and victims of serial killers. Most of them were out of luck. Some of them may have been saved by their HS.

Note also that if we provoke evil, our HS cannot help us. HS's role is to teach us not to provoke evil.

How to go to our HS and take its training? I found the following approach: I accept to change for my HS, and change happens. My HS knows everything about me, it knows what to change, when and how. This kind of love and trust triggers the HS training.

Animal attacks

Similar to the problem of evil is “animal attacks”. Why God does not save us from attacks by wild animals e.g. lions, sharks or crocodiles? Looks like there is already a solution to this problem. Some people were able to create a bond with these animals [2][3][4]. They even hug them without problems. Our HS can teach us how to achieve this kind of relations with wild animals.

A different approach is needed to cope with deadly insects. Mosquitoes, for example, are one of the deadliest animals in the world. Their ability to carry and spread disease to humans causes millions of deaths every year. In 2015 malaria alone caused 438,000 deaths [5]. Why does HS allow this? This sounds like bad luck. If I am with my HS, it will give me luck and, in my next life as in my current life, I will not find myself in a part of the world where dangerous mosquitoes live. I believe that for some places on earth, we are not supposed to be there. The planet earth does not belong to humans. We should respect all life on it, and know that some of its places are not for us. Same goes for scorpions and venomous spiders. Our HS may give us luck so that we do not meet a scorpion or spider, or will not be stung by one of them.

References:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ciyd4AggzI
[3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4m7Fw0GZxY
[5] https://www.who.int/neglected_diseas...e-diseases/en/
Old 13-11-2021, 10:34 AM
Guide
Bumping this up.
Old 13-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
[b]In other words, why God does not help against evil?
Simple answer is that since "he" is alleged to have created everything he must also have created evil.

If some other entity created evil, then another entity (maybe the same one) also created god.
Old 13-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Simple answer is that since "he" is alleged to have created everything he must also have created evil.

If some other entity created evil, then another entity (maybe the same one) also created god.

We assume that God has no creator. Evil was created by humans or God.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:28 AM
Knower
Benevolence implies the allowance of free will.
It is up to us to not allow evil to enter our lives.
We are all constantly challenged until the day of Enlightenment, when finally we can't be moved at all, by its illusions.