Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-07-2020, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well, I don't know about secret or unique, but laughter, at you, society, and especially myself, seems to be rather powerful medicine to me. Planet earth is in the end one big spaceship of fools.

no doubt!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Elfin

My natural charm....
Old 17-07-2020, 01:09 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
My natural charm....
And if that doesn't work, you can always wack them with a fly swatter.
Old 17-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Elfin

Quote:
And if that doesn't work, you can always wack them with a fly swatter.
Heehee....where you been? I missed you! But you got to agree my natural charm works wonders ( come in now... Just "humour" me lol...)
Old 17-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Knower

Journaling.
it is my healer, it is my best friend, it is my safest place, I can break down inside a page, or I can build myself in it. all of 'me' appears on a page, even voices and personalities I wouldn't recognize when they're just in my head.
this helps me reach, my common sense, my faith, my solitude, my secrets I kept even from my self.
messages from my higher self and my divine self.
journaling. and it shouldn't be a secret. everyone should know its power!
Old 17-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Master

Tenacity is my secret weapon. I acquired this trait from an incarnation many centuries ago when I was a Nordic warrior. I feel his brute strength coursing through my veins as I face adversity. The bigger the hardship, the stronger I feel this Nordic Warrior.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think it's just very weird how some healthy young people who have a decent life die, and then there's me seemingly getting away unscathed with a lot of things. And no that doesn't mean I'd like to get hit by a car or get into a major accident... I guess realistically I should change the power of plot armor to the power of dumb luck.

I don't know why its weird that healthy people die.
I think the idea of death is so skewed for people, like death is a bad thing.
death is a birth right. and the 'angel of death' is non discriminatory.
in the same was as the angel of birth may be.

who says when we are born and to whom and where.
same with dying.

both are Gifts to us by the Divine.
the pain of death is for those left behind, not the ones who left, and now are ready for their next incarnation, or their final rest, or their return to God. (as you see it)

Me, I think death is my final gift from God.
after I have assumed my life purpose, and lived well and with intent and worked hard to be conscious and present and generous in life...

now I have my final well-earned rest.
some people's purpose is met very soon in life. and its time for them to go.
Old 18-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Legrand

Just having one hour to meditate, could go on for eternity.
Old 18-07-2020, 11:42 AM
ketzer

Perhaps a few more weapons come to mind. I can't claim ownership, so I won't call them secret.
1) Accepting that death is an inevitable part of life and not obsessing on it or avoiding risks to the point of risking sacrificing too much of the experiences of life in an attempt to avoid death for as long as possible.
2) Accepting that one is limited in knowledge, insight, and experience and hence one's judgments about what life is and how life SHOULD work will inevitably reflect one's own limited vision and wisdom.
3) Accepting that sometimes growth involves pain, and that is why they call them growing pains.
4) Reserving judgment and avoiding defining the events of life long enough to see what might be there before one covers over it with the images and biases of one's own mind.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Knower

I love your armory

Quote:
Perhaps a few more weapons come to mind. I can't claim ownership, so I won't call them secret.
1) Accepting that death is an inevitable part of life and not obsessing on it or avoiding risks to the point of risking sacrificing too much of the experiences of life in an attempt to avoid death for as long as possible.
2) Accepting that one is limited in knowledge, insight, and experience and hence one's judgments about what life is and how life SHOULD work will inevitably reflect one's own limited vision and wisdom.
3) Accepting that sometimes growth involves pain, and that is why they call them growing pains.
4) Reserving judgment and avoiding defining the events of life long enough to see what might be there before one covers over it with the images and biases of one's own mind.