Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Seems like most pains are not a pain of something, but a fear of something. Most pain's are not painful, but they mascarade as painful so they can be left alone. A lot of the healing I have been doing recently is just by becoming conscious of pains or fears. Most of the time the energy is tied up in running from such things. By facing it, you free the energy.

Yeahhhh. I actually seek out and break apart those concentrations. Pain/fear/darkness are all-one.
I wonder whether you find concentrations that are... implanted? i.e. feeling foreign to your life experience.

Remember to clean out your intestines, as inert matter can destroy your health.
At some point, I would assume, the energy transformation will remove the need for coffee (it also threatens intestines).
Old 20-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
Yeahhhh. I actually seek out and break apart those concentrations. Pain/fear/darkness are all-one.
I wonder whether you find concentrations that are... implanted? i.e. feeling foreign to your life experience.

Remember to clean out your intestines, as inert matter can destroy your health.
At some point, I would assume, the energy transformation will remove the need for coffee (it also threatens intestines).

I will go through phases when I seek out things too.

Not sure what you mean by concentrations, I use the word karma, but I hope that is what you meant. If it is what you meant, then yes I have noticed that not all karmas come from me. There are ancestral karma's which I inherited from my bloodline, parental karmas I inherited from my parents, and in general there are many types of karma.

I try not to worry about whose karma it is or where it came from. If it ended up in my domain of the universe then I will deal with it.

also my intestines are super clean at this point. I've been fasting for 28 days and drank probably a liter of pickle juice in that time (although never more than one or two mouthfuls at a time. i love pickle juice haha). If you have any other tips though I would love to hear them. I also drink electrolytes regularly, baking soda to neutralize the acidity of all the pickle juice, and probiotics since I havent had food in forever
Old 21-07-2020, 06:51 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I will go through phases when I seek out things too.
Not sure what you mean by concentrations,

I feel/see them as hard balls or writhing snake-like things, that when touched are filled with darkness, energy, fear, etc. As if, all experience of a specific event (e.g.a trauma) "balled-up" in a single location and has so much bad energy in it that:
a. it is noticeable once your sensitivity increases;
b. like a black hole it twists (negatively) reality (your personality) around itself.
c. once broken/removed, it releases the bad energy and your trauma is gone and the inner reality returns to normal around that inner/soul/aura location

Quote:
also my intestines are super clean at this point. I've been fasting for 28 days and drank probably a liter of pickle juice in that time (although never more than one or two mouthfuls at a time. i love pickle juice haha). If you have any other tips though I would love to hear them. I also drink electrolytes regularly, baking soda to neutralize the acidity of all the pickle juice, and probiotics since I havent had food in forever

Colonics are advised. Not only to remove any toxins/nastiness that was inside you when you started, but also to remove any toxins that are sent BACK into intestines (a reverse digestion process, kinda) as your body adjusts to the fast and cleans itself.
Also, as fast progresses more and more things that (in the early days)may have remained attached inside, free-up and fall away and should be flushed out.

Hope that you are off coffee now. Could be dangerous.

Am curious: any visions? any messengers? seen new realities?

best of luck. stay safe!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I feel/see them as hard balls or writhing snake-like things, that when touched are filled with darkness, energy, fear, etc. As if, all experience of a specific event (e.g.a trauma) "balled-up" in a single location and has so much bad energy in it that:
a. it is noticeable once your sensitivity increases;
b. like a black hole it twists (negatively) reality (your personality) around itself.
c. once broken/removed, it releases the bad energy and your trauma is gone and the inner reality returns to normal around that inner/soul/aura location

Colonics are advised. Not only to remove any toxins/nastiness that was inside you when you started, but also to remove any toxins that are sent BACK into intestines (a reverse digestion process, kinda) as your body adjusts to the fast and cleans itself.
Also, as fast progresses more and more things that (in the early days)may have remained attached inside, free-up and fall away and should be flushed out.

Hope that you are off coffee now. Could be dangerous.

Am curious: any visions? any messengers? seen new realities?

best of luck. stay safe!

Yes I am not drinking coffee now. It was only good because of the small amount of sugar and creamer I was putting in there. Once I took that out there wasn't much desire for it.

I'm on day 29 now and the fast has gotten considerably more difficult in the past couple days. Not physically but mentally I have been really wanting to return to eating. It has been getting more difficult ever since day 20 ish, which is why I bent on the coffee and creamer because I really needed something to get my spirit up haha.

nope not any visions or messengers or new realities. I haven't entered any trance states or really tried to go anywhere else. I've had quite a bit of luck with just staying lucid in this reality. Most nights I will get some kind of energy download or energy spike and I will feel restless until i explore the energy. The past 2 nights it has been finances and me needing to put more attention into my short and long term financial goals.

so far that seems to be how the transformations have mostly taken place. I will be trying to relax late at night, I will get some agitation or restlessness for no reason, and I wont be able to sleep until I sort out the energy. This process has gone around to most areas of my life by now and made improvements or suggestions for improvements. My style and clothes, furniture and decorations, my taste in music and food, my taste in books and literature, my career goals, my desires for making money, my goals for a house, my goals for socializing and spending time with family, etc.

all follows the same pattern. I'm exhausted and its late at night, a wave of restlessness comes over me and I'll only find peace when I find the issue and work on it.

edit. i guess, come to think of it, the only thing that is annoying me is the agitation. I don't sense that the agitation is necessary, and I sense that I am getting agitation because I am not doing something right. Perhaps it is during a time set aside for meditation or reflection that these energies and ideas are supposted to be worked out. And perhaps by neglecting a meditation on a certain day, it may cause the energy to build and cause the (slightly) negative reaction I talked about earlier with the late night agitation and restlessness.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

yeah, looks like you are upsetting a very precise plan of progression and whenever you delay or get distracted, the vibrations try to push you back on course by "punishing you" with annoyance.

Have you tried talking to your "higher"? Maybe seek advice or communication about the process and its goals.
It is THEIR plan for you, after all.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
yeah, looks like you are upsetting a very precise plan of progression and whenever you delay or get distracted, the vibrations try to push you back on course by "punishing you" with annoyance.

Have you tried talking to your "higher"? Maybe seek advice or communication about the process and its goals.
It is THEIR plan for you, after all.

I mean I get intuitive messages from my higher self from time to time and I set aside time for meditation or to receive messages. Beyond that I'm unaware of other methods of trying to talk to the higher self.
Old 22-07-2020, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder

might be my weird reality (sooo weird) but... try talk to the ceiling?
You should be sooo sensitive that maybe you can progress to an actual dialogue? As in "voice to voice"? Aim it above yourself and see/feel what responds.
Maybe it will be given to you as a more effective form of communication.

I have running dialogues, and that started during one of the fasts. She started talking to me (a man that has a female "higher", just my luck). Much easier than just "informative flashes".

Ofc, beware of dark forces that may want to pretend to be your "higher", but again, you should be able to sense the truth.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:22 AM
Pathfinder

shivatar: any updates?
How is it going (is it still)?
How is your mind holding up?
If you finished, how is the return to food normalcy?
Old 05-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
shivatar: any updates?
How is it going (is it still)?
How is your mind holding up?
If you finished, how is the return to food normalcy?

This is in reply to both of your posts.

I have had the luxury of inner communication for a while now. And it is voice to voice sometimes but not always.

I have my methods for reaching the divine but they are the same old methods for all of time. I surrender and pray, the universe answers sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

I ended my fast on day 37 when I began eating small bites of things. I increased my calories a couple hundred a day until a few days ago when I began eating normally again.

My ability to resist cravings has dramatically increased, as well as my ability to truly identfy what my body wants.

as it turns out, the mind has an appetite too. And sometimes I have found that i will be feeding my mental appetite, with stories, or news, or music, or something that is high stimulation, and then I will get a hunger craving to continue the high if I were to stop the music/news/stimulus.

there have been some other improvements too but they are subtle improvements and hard to define with words. I'm stronger and healthier, to be sure, and I can feel my energy is higher and better. I also feel it drop when I eat bad foods, so I am incentivied to eat well from now on.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Pathfinder

an amazing achievement. Congrats!

Th fine-tuning that you went through is impressive, and its interesting that the body sends its signals now.

Maybe you can do a blood test and see whats changed/improved?