Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Suspended
Knower

Date Sensitive Material >15/5

Oddly enough, for me, I didn't connect with a reference to the Ra material on the topic of Channeling versus Mediumship as well as I did the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship article that indeed differentiates between Mediumship as a two-way connection and Channeling as one-way with the overtones of 'Possesion'.

Here's where it gets funny; The associations accompanying 'Possesion' disappear in Star Child's treatment of Channeling: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...66#post1419666 which makes it a progressive interpretation and an attractive invitation.

Anyone up to trying it?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Suspended
Knower

StarChild said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild

Today everyone can simply get direct downloads. You don't have to pay for codes or info. You just simply ask to receive the upgrade downloads. Go stand in the sun, hold out your left hand, and ask for the upgrades and downloads. This Divine Dispensation is available for another 14 days. Take advantage of it please.

Old 03-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Master
Greetings, Timothy.

The line of demarcation between Chanelling and Mediumship is a pretty fine one and I can admit to doing either/or at any particular or given moment.

Chanelling is usually when spirit tries to contact me to pass on information, while mediumship involves me asking them for some information. It's all about who starts it off.

Both mediums and chanellers can become 'possessed' while entranced and that's when things start to get a bit blurry because the transmission becomes direct at that point, so there is no demarcation or delineation.

Yes, I got the 'download', but it looked like plans for an alien warp drive running on zero-point energy, so I left it well alone (not having the materials or skills to build such a device myself).
Old 03-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, I got the 'download', but it looked like plans for an alien warp drive running on zero-point energy, so I left it well alone (not having the materials or skills to build such a device myself).
but, but, but, you are not by yourself, you've got the totality of humanity with you.
"an alien warp drive running on zero-point energy" -- sounds like a
species-wide merkabah vehicle to my ear.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
but, but, but, you are not by yourself, you've got the totality of humanity with you.
"an alien warp drive running on zero-point energy" -- sounds like a
species-wide merkabah vehicle to my ear.
Yes, it's exactly like a species-wide merkabah vehicle and you are beginning to see this too (no wonder I have been attracted to merkabahs a lot lately).

Imagine if you will, plates of an allotrope of carbon, either graphene or buckminsterfullerene which are only microns thick and placed one micron apart. So close they appear to be touching, yet they are not.

Now, run a weak electromagnetic current through those plates to create terahertz radiation and a vacuum space is created between those plates, resulting in sub atomic quasi-particles which travel faster than the speed of light, thus creating a small wormhole which emits massive amounts of energy.

There's a heck of a lot more to it, but this is just the basic gist of it.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, it's exactly like a species-wide merkabah vehicle and you are beginning to see this too (no wonder I have been attracted to merkabahs a lot lately).

Imagine if you will, plates of an allotrope of carbon, either graphene or buckminsterfullerene which are only microns thick and placed one micron apart. So close they appear to be touching, yet they are not.

Now, run a weak electromagnetic current through those plates to create terahertz radiation and a vacuum space is created between those plates, resulting in sub atomic quasi-particles which travel faster than the speed of light, thus creating a small wormhole which emits massive amounts of energy.

There's a heck of a lot more to it, but this is just the basic gist of it.

so, are you in or out of the experience?
Old 03-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
so, are you in or out of the experience?
At the moment and at the time of writing the above, I wasn't in the experience...however last night when all that was revealed to me, I was totally in the experience and it became emblazoned upon my conscious mind in such a way that I wouldn't forget what they had shown me....sort of like a bad dream one cannot get out of their head after they have woken up.