Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Newbie ;)

help please decoding this chanelled email psychic reading i think..?

i think i received an email psychic reading that may have been chanelled but the psychic didn't bother rewriting it in a proper form for some reason.please someone with knowledge of how to do this please help me get the messages she tried telling me(no matter how crazy the message might seem please tell me your findings please).here's the reading(she was suppossed to tell me what my father was using to spy on me & i asked her to try getting the information from my late mum as well.initially she had told me he was using the internet to do this.in the reading though there are places where she mixes up my dad with my late mum.)
YOUR READING
Dear Henry,

Thank you for choosing me to assist you again with your questions as I understand that each question is important to you. I pray that the information that you receive today will help you on your life journey.

I am being told that it is more to locate you and watch your general activities. She is not smart enough to place spy ware properly on you. I am told that more often than not you are in fact picking up on her thoughts and this is what makes you jump. She is unable to watch your actions in your home. So please do not panic. This is the best that I can see for now.

When I connect with your mother I actually feel her in your kitchen watching you. She says that she keeps a close eye on you and your house but can gain access to your house when you are out. Change the locks to ensure your house and property is safe. I am told by your mother that she does this out of concern for you. When it comes to the internet I see the same thing like a map on a computer screen that shows her where you are. Your mother also shows me the same image but I cannot see or hear any words from her. Sorry I cannot give you the exact information but I tried to assist you as best as I could.

You cannot find it because it is not spy ware it is more like an application that she has and it is not on you or in your house.

(so could she be talking about the internet & an application being used to spy on me or the internet alone..?)
Old 07-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Master
From what you posted I am not sure that you were working with a legitimate person...

It looks like they didn't even understand what you were trying to ask...

From what your reading says they are feeling like you are being monitored by an app... like your Dad had an app installed on his phone to monitor your internet activity.

It also seems to me like they are trying to say that your mom communicated to them that your dad is doing this out of concern for your safety... maybe they were connecting with your mother? It sounds like your mom explaining your dads actions to the psychic.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Administrator
This reading is coming from someone who hasnt got a clue about spirit communication,spirit dont need keys to enter houses or anywhere else.it is your soul that travels on not your body,nobody is spying on you.you need to give this so called reader a wide berth,they havent got a clue what they are talking about.

Namaste
Old 07-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
This reading is coming from someone who hasnt got a clue about spirit communication,spirit dont need keys to enter houses or anywhere else.it is your soul that travels on not your body,nobody is spying on you.you need to give this so called reader a wide berth,they havent got a clue what they are talking about.

Namaste

A being of any sort, physical or be it nonphysical could very well be forbidden to enter or unable to enter a certain location. Your home is your own intimate personal place, and no one should enter it without your own approval. Some may still do that, fully aware of the consequences it brings to their own being, but at that point, this is probably not a concern to them. her statement, does not really proves that she has no clue of what she is doing or talking about. To me it sounds very plausible that his mother is unable to go to that location if he is not present, be it her own choice or not.

She did however mix things up as it seems, but that can happen. Its just best to use common sense here. If you wish to know how your dad is spying on you, just try to think of all possible ways. If her info is correct one such thing could be done through google maps, or latitude, especially if your father has yours info or account and if you are using such a thing. That means however that you need to have your gps enabled on your phone.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Master
What are you so afraid o your father finding out? If you didn't have anything to hide you wouldn't be worried about this...

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to ask your father to his face instead of spending money on a psychic.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
What are you so afraid o your father finding out? If you didn't have anything to hide you wouldn't be worried about this...

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to ask your father to his face instead of spending money on a psychic.

I agree completely. Best course of action. Even if it is a horrible and unpleasant situation. Your parent is still a parent in the end..
Old 07-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Knower

My dear power of this kind will bring negativity into your life. So I recommend not to use these methods to know the truth. Use more conventional ways to get to the answer.