Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2022, 04:59 AM
Master
Synastry conjunction

I'm curious how many here have looked at the synastry conjunction (in astrological birth charts) between you and your soul connection (be it soulmate or twin flame)?

My soulmate partner - his moon conjuncts with my jupiter. I was told that "If you have a Moon conjunct Jupiter synastry with your partner - the pivotal theme of this relationship is the enhancement of expansion and a positive attitude through traveling, teaching, outdoor activities, etc"

"Expansion" would honestly be the right word for me to describe my connection with my soulmate. It would explain our complementary nature with each other. Including the traveling and teaching part

(side note: as for my tf and me, his moon conjuncts with my venus. which explains why there were "energies working in harmony with each other" and also the "plenty of common ground and shared values" aka mirroring)

It all resonates for me

I think what matters most is if the descriptions of the other snyastry conjunctions that you found resonated for you. Take it if it resonates, leave it if it doesn't
Old 24-06-2022, 05:02 AM
asearcher

Thanks for sharing this Izz =) very interesting
Old 24-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
That’s a lovely aspect..

Can’t remember what I had with my tf but it was powerful plenty of conjunctions.

Trines ect

All energy works best even squares.

It’s how you channel it..

Make it work for you??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Master
I have at the time done an astrological compatibility check online.
According to that it wasn't very promising. I didn't look at conjunctions, didn't know that mattered.
Old 24-06-2022, 11:42 PM
Master
When my twin found out I was a Capricorn she said Capricorns are hard to get along with. In our emails in 2016 she talked about that again. She is a Gemini and I'm a Capricorn. They aren't very compatible according to what I found online. I don't pay much attention to astrology because I don't understand how it can work and haven't seen much evidence for it being true.

I'm thinking of this for some reason:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...11#post1590811

Last edited by Aldous : 25-06-2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:26 AM
Master
What's interesting about astrology is that it isn't only about the sun sign - there's also about other placements in the astrological birth chart

For example, my Venus is in Libra and Jupiter is in Gemini but that's not my actual sun sign (sun sign means the birthday sign)

I also personally think it's more important to know the planetary (number) houses position of one's North Node and South Node - and how to align further with the North Node in the astrological birth chart

It's all cool :) Anyone can take what resonates, leave what doesn't
Old 25-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Master
In a romantic relationship I find that apart from sunsign the Venus signs have to be a match.
For myself it certainly is as my Sun is in Taurus, ruled by Venus --> feminine soft romantic. That is correct.
But when it comes to love, intimate matters, you got to look at Venus signs. My Venus is in Aries which is the direct opposite of my 'normal' side --> masculine, a go-getter, flirty, femme fatale, bold, playful, etc.

This means when the vibe goes to more intimate I shift from my romantic & sweet feminine self into a sexy flirty femme fatale.
Not a problem for me as it's how I've always been. But I found out the hard way few men can handle that and are taken aback by the shift (to me it's not a shift, it's my normal). It makes them pull back, two of my exes at some point even asked if I was a dominatrix?!?!
That had me crash-land on planet earth and hurt the heck out of me. Felt like rejection as I was just me.

Their reaction is what made me wonder what goes wrong which is how I came to realise the above: the seeming clash between my normal me and my sexy lover me.

I read up on it online and found an astrology article that said it requires a man who's very stable in his masculine energy.
-My gentle Cancer ex-husband had his Venus in Leo. No problem whatsoever. He could handle my Venus.
-My Leo ex was very masculine, typical Leo, but... he had his Venus in Libra. BIG problem. He was confused, taken aback, didn't know what to do with me.
- Very logical Virgo ex with Venus in Pisces. BIG problem. Did not work at all.
Apparently Pisces Venus needs a long time to sexually alight. EXACTLY what he told me a number of times. Doesn't go well with my Venus Aries that can switch on within a few seconds with the force of a volcano.

So to me Venus in romantic relationships is very important, THE most important. If these aren't a match it's not going to work as the intimate mismatch will undermine any chance of a healthy relationship.
Been there, done that, got the T-shirts.
Old 25-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Master
That's so interesting!! It made me look up more in detail about having Venus in Libra

I am told "While you’re attracted to passionate people, what you need most is someone who is grounded and can keep you in check" (My Venus is in Libra)

Hihihi
Old 25-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Master
It is very interesting indeed as intimacy and sex is an important part of a healthy relationship.
The site I found had description for the male and female of each sign.
What it also says about Venus in Aries (for women at least) is that they can get all turned on in a split second and they can go cold in a split second.

For me this is spot on. If something doesn't work out one way or another during intimacy -be it the vibe, something that's said or done etc.- my body just switches off and I'm not interested anymore. From one sec to another. Goes real fast and is out of my mental control.
In the past I felt guilty and obligated to continue, the old collective thing of the feminine that we have to make ourselves available sexually and please the man. I wasn't even aware in the past, I felt guilty and like I had to continue for the man. Like it was my duty as partner.
I don't do that anymore these days as I've become much more empowered as a woman and I don't have to prostitute myself for a man's pleasure.
I try to solve that gracefully of course.

But it was a real eye-opener for me to get a far better understanding concerning this aspect of a relationship. The only bummer is many men don't know their sunsign let alone their Venus, haha. So you'd have to at least get their date of birth to work it out.
And it's weird in a way to go dating (I'm single) and make finding out his Venus one of the first things and deciding to go on or not based on that.
On the other hand side... is it? I mean, it's an important aspect and from what I've experienced with 3 partners is that you cannot change it. I can't either, it would make me miserable as hell as I'd no longer be myself.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Master
FairyCrystal I'm realizing you were onto something about the significance of Venus compatibility LOL

I just got so curious and had to check. The exes in my life whom I had the worst patches with - were ALL Venus in Cancer. My Venus in Libra couldn't put up with what I saw were their suffocating ways - we didn't speak the same language basically

Luckily for me and my most significant soul connections in life, the Venus compatibility is all good

I am still wow'ed by how specific astrology can be. I find it stimulating (Jupiter in Gemini here, lol)